Olympics........Useful Idiots

so your emotional support animal.... a hamster? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Do you actually believe a hamster would tolerate his ass?
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 09:37 AM
Do you actually believe a hamster would tolerate his ass? Originally Posted by LexusLover
They tolerate your and Richard Gere's ass.

• WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 09:40 AM
.. .

That's their wish ... that he lob one into the U.S. so they will have more to criticize Trump about! I don't know how they will be able to post ... but perhaps Morse code with smoke signals! Originally Posted by LexusLover

More spam from WTF.
The people of North Korea love their leader just like you love Trump!

Think about that....they follow him without question, just like you follow Trump. Originally Posted by WTF
WhattDumbFuck one ups himself!

Not only can he tell you what somebody is thinking, he can tell you what a whole country is thinking!

And the extent of how they feel about it. If stupidity could be weaponized, you'd be a suicide!

There is very little difference between the crap you post and a video of an ape eating its own crap. Zilch!
So, North Korea cons South Korea into unifying their teams. North Korea shows up with snappy dressed cheerleaders and athletes.

http://www.straitstimes.com/multimed...ading-beauties

The World gushes. Wow, why don't we look that sharp. The North Koreans must be living in a great Country. Just look how happy their sharp dressed cheerleaders and athletes look. I wish I lived in North Korea.

Useful Idiots. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I may be getting old but other than hot chicks in figure skating outfits, I don't care about the Winter Olympics.
WhattDumbFuck one ups himself!

Not only can he tell you what somebody is thinking, he can tell you what a whole country is thinking!

And the extent of how they feel about it. If stupidity could be weaponized, you'd be a suicide!

There is very little difference between the crap you post and a video of an ape eating its own crap. Zilch! Originally Posted by gnadfly
He obviously supports killing former girlfriends by flame thrower!

The bimbos with which he surrounds himself don't know the difference .... just another BBQ.
I may be getting old but other than hot chicks in figure skating outfits, I don't care about the Winter Olympics. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Lesbians even in skating outfits are off my to try to do list.
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 10:08 AM
Lesbians even in skating outfits are off my to try to do list. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Yea, you like the boy figure skaters in tights...

• WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 10:09 AM
He obviously supports killing former girlfriends by flame thrower!

The bimbos with which he surrounds himself don't know the difference .... just another BBQ. Originally Posted by LexusLover

What do the gay boys you surround yourself think of Morth Korea?
What do the gay boys you surround yourself think of Morth Korea? Originally Posted by WTF

Do you have problems finding the correct keys....or do you use Braille...? Which is it because I'm at a loss to explain how you proof and edit even the simplest of sentences before hitting SEND.....
Do you have problems finding the correct keys....or do you use Braille...? Which is it because I'm at a loss to explain how you proof and edit even the simplest of sentences before hitting SEND..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
ESL courses require some intelligence.

Notice he has mastered the word "Gay"! Three letters and dear to his heart.
What do the gay boys you surround yourself think of Morth Korea? Originally Posted by WTF
signs of
you can bet nk's athletes and cheerleaders families are being held hostage back in the peoples paradise Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Oh, most certainly. Just like that one cheerleader who's now Kim Ill's wife.. YOU BET she had no bloody choice in that..
  • WTF
  • 02-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Do you have problems finding the correct keys....or do you use Braille...? Which is it because I'm at a loss to explain how you proof and edit even the simplest of sentences before hitting SEND..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I hardly ever proof read this shit...

I'm shocked any of you fuckers care enough what others think about you on a Whore board.

As horrible as that dumb as fuck Gay Rey post....I can still get the jest of that silly mutherfuckets posts.