No, The Polls Aren't Biased. Clinton Really Is Leading Trump.

You guys cling to your polls like they're the only hope you have left. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No, I don't have a troll problem, do you? By the way, are not banned?
No, I don't have a troll problem, do you? By the way, are not banned? Originally Posted by SassySue
Can't read either, can you.
The picture might help. It's there for the illiterate.
Dude, you are speaking a language I don't understand. So, guess I have to agree with you. I am illiterate.
I am illiterate. Originally Posted by SassySue
Your honor, I rest my case.
I am illiterate. Originally Posted by SassySue
Your honor, I rest my case. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Funny.. I seem to remember all the "major polls" said STAY would win the Brexit vote too.

Whoops.
I will explain it one more time.

Republicans expect their candidates to do what they said they will do during their campaigns and are greatly disappointed when they don't.

Democrats expect their candidates to lie and steal and they are never disappointed.. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Trump must be a democrat then, are you disappointed ?
Democrats expect their candidates to lie and steal and they are never disappointed.. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

most of the time.
and when they are they are disappointed, they act like this >
all the polls have been wrong this year including this one.

you can't measure cold anger when they aren't telling pollsters what they are thinking.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/analysis-p...opstories.html

Trumpy digging a deeper hole

] Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Isn't that what YOU call it when YOUR boyfriend " bottoms out " on YOU down at the 'holes EKIM !!! " digging a deeper hole " !
Isn't that what YOU call it when YOUR boyfriend " bottoms out " on YOU down at the 'holes EKIM !!! " digging a deeper hole " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are so fucking stupid it has to hurt. Do you ever have a coherent thought? All you post is your gay fag shit. Whacco has monkey fucked you into a daze.