Why would somone use my name?

Funny!! The natives are restless.
Could you link the ad please, because I am not finding anyone even using Bentley as their name, much less Bentley Stars.
Seems to be a recurring theme
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-11-2010, 10:43 AM
There's more than one Bentley? That can't be possible...
No Ze-- thats the crazy part. I searched "Bentley" and came up with zero in Austin. Whoever was doing it must have realized they would never get away with posting as the Famos Bentley Starszzsz
Perhaps they were writing the ad about you, and just used the first person narrative as a counterpoint.
I TOTALL understand where you are coming from. This happened to me about 4 +years ago on another board. I was the only one in Dallas at that time with my name. I started a thread in Coed Discussion just to clarify to all hobbyist that they shouldn't get me confused with the other Anastasia that was associated with a new agency. I did voicemy opinion on the fact that before I even registered i did my research and chose a name that would separate me from the rest. Sad to say that there are a lot of girls in the biz now that are just plain F**KING lazy and would rather ride your coat tail and could care less that their actions (whether they are good or bad) could also effect your biz because there could be confusion when a gent is searching. I threw a little fit but she did eventually change her name but this may not be the case for you if you confront her.

But if the gent that does search you have a little common sense then they should be able to figure out who is who and exactly who they are intending to search. Sucks that girls do this type of shyt (spelled wrong on purpose) instead of just doing a good job and building their own reputation and clientel.

Good luck to you and be safe!!!!!
No, Bentley, she won't be able to use your reviews. She can only use your images and post ads in your name. If she tries to use your reviews, her PC will burst into flames. No worries. Originally Posted by Dannie
Phew! Thank God Dannie knows about this kind of stuff! I'd been told your genitals burst into flames, not your PC. Guess I'll return the fireproof jockstrap tonight!
Great question, why don't you call that person for the andwer, I'll bet they know why and would be glad to share with you.
But make sure you have the real Bentley/Bently Stars/Starzz call the other Bently/Bentley Stars/Starz...
This is fun.

~Kelly TNT
Ok-- I'm gonna say it because despite all the teasing these threads create, nobody ever comes out and says it.

Bentley--

If you are truly trying to make a name for yourself as a top notch independant provider, you are going about it the wrong way. You are an absolutely BEAUTIFUL girl, and everyone who sees you agrees that you have looks and talent. You don't need all these ridiculous threADs-- you don't present yourself in the best light when you write and in many cases it may hurt more than it helps. Your best key for success would be to keep to what you are doing in terms of service and looks and avoid these silly "pseudo drama" posts of yours. You don't need em and they likely chase off some clients that would otherwise have had a wonderful time with you.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-13-2010, 08:07 AM
Dammit DL... Don't you know that even bad publicity is publicity?

Kelly- that lollipop sure DOES look like fun!

Bentley... *sigh* Calm down, you are sexxxxxxy hot. DL is right, these type of threads are not doing you any good. <- FROM MY OPINION... not that it has any weight...
C'mon Ze-- just trying to help the kid out. I'd love to be that young and that beautiful again. If she can play up her assets and downplay her weaknesses....
Ok-- I'm gonna say it because despite all the teasing these threads create, nobody ever comes out and says it.

Bentley--

If you are truly trying to make a name for yourself as a top notch independant provider, you are going about it the wrong way. You are an absolutely BEAUTIFUL girl, and everyone who sees you agrees that you have looks and talent. You don't need all these ridiculous threADs-- you don't present yourself in the best light when you write and in many cases it may hurt more than it helps. Your best key for success would be to keep to what you are doing in terms of service and looks and avoid these silly "pseudo drama" posts of yours. You don't need em and they likely chase off some clients that would otherwise have had a wonderful time with you. Originally Posted by DecemberLove

THANK YOU Mz.Decemberlove.