If you could live anywhere...🌎

Old Forge, NY.
Beautiful Adirondack mountains, lakes, streams, ponds, plenty to do. In the winter - snowmobiling! Endless riding through beautiful trails! Originally Posted by samdavis111181
That has my vote as well.
Key west FL in winter Whidbey is. Wa. Island in the summer Lots of fishing :-)
Try Yakatack. Originally Posted by pyramider
Prolonged yak may lead to fatal yakatack

Right around gowanus

My dream location?
To live on Anna Maria Island and to work at Manatee Memorial Hospital.
A vacation home wouldn't work for me as I love to travel and explore. I would get bored in the same area year after year. There is an entire world out there just waiting for me to explore it.
I would ideally (someday) love to travel around the world working in Disaster Preparedness & Response or with Doctors Without Borders.

I think I may be a nomad!

It would be awesome to help people as well as see the world and experience as many different cultures as possible.
My dream location?
To live on Anna Maria Island and to work at Manatee Memorial Hospital.
A vacation home wouldn't work for me as I love to travel and explore. I would get bored in the same area year after year. There is an entire world out there just waiting for me to explore it.
I would ideally (someday) love to travel around the world working in Disaster Preparedness & Response or with Doctors Without Borders.

I think I may be a nomad!

It would be awesome to help people as well as see the world and experience as many different cultures as possible. Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
West Coast of Fl is quite nice. First home I purchased was in Lakewood Ranch. My mom lives in Osprey, I try to visit often 😉.
I think my dream place to live would be, although this may sound stupid, would be like Dakota or something, a huge ranch with a bunch of horses, and neighbors that are awesome
Never been but heard amazing things about Jackson Hole, Wy.

Warmer location would be Savanah, GA or Charleston, SC.
Key West Florida sounds good to me. I could handle living anywhere tropical.
West Coast of Fl is quite nice. First home I purchased was in Lakewood Ranch. My mom lives in Osprey, I try to visit often 😉. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
I'm so jealous! Especially right now when it is 32 degrees and there's snow & ice everywhere.
P.E.I.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
One Royale with cheese, please...

I've lived previously in Florida, Texas, California, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Spain, Italy, Greece, Bahrain, Kenya, Ethiopia, and South Korea...for me at my current age and inclinations I would set up permanent shop in Pattaya Beach Thailand. Now after aging a few more years and hopefully acquiring some wisdom I would probably be inclined to settle down in Nicaragua, with Cambodia a close second.

My reasoning is for right now Pattaya has everything a monger can possibly want or desire at a price amiable for a modest budget. 3 or 4k a month would enable you to live very well and partake of a bevy of nubile young ladies.

As for the future, both Nicaragua and Cambodia are what Costa Rica and Thailand were a few decades ago before the uncivilized advances of the 1st world ruined those paradises.
Staten island