Very troubling...

Stop deflecting, you cocksucking pig! Answer the question!

Only two ways to go:

1) Is your HO lying when she says her memory is impaired by her concussion/blood clot?

2) Or is she telling the truth and admitting she's not healthy enough to be President?

WHICH IS IT, OINKBOY??? INQUIRING VOTER MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

Originally Posted by lustylad

is there an "all of the above" option? ahahahaha

SNICK!
Even if you're a Hillary Clinton supporter the recent FBI release should be troubling. Now if you take Hillary at her word (something only a fool would do) she has some serious problems recalling events. She can't remember this, she can't remember that, and it is some pretty serious stuff that she can't remember. She can't remember all her electronic devices that died to protect her. She can't remember taking appointments with million dollar donors to the Clinton Foundation. She can't remember where she was or what she was doing on certain days (September 11, 2012), and she can't remember signing off on certain niggling little rules about classified materials. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You can't seriously believe this is the case.

with Clinton, a known serial liar (yes, libtards she's a liar and you know it) it's more likely she recalls all of these events but just chooses the "easy" out of "i can't recall" ... which is worse lol

typically ... criminals use the "i can't recall" line hahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Exactly.

Lawyers always advise their clients to use it to avoid perjuring themselves. If you say "I never did X" and someone proves the opposite, you're fucked. But if you say "I don't recall doing X", you can always backtrack when confronted with incontrovertible evidence by saying "Ooops, now I DO recall that..."

Tricky Dicky Nixon was caught on his White House tapes advising on how the Watergate burglars could say "I don't recall" when questioned on the stand in a courtroom. As a young intern on the House Judiciary Committee investigating the Watergate scandal in 1974, hildebeest learned all of Dicky's tricks extremely well! Originally Posted by lustylad
This. She knows how to play the game. Every politician (if they plan on staying around long enough) knows the game. I don't get why people are shocked at her responses. She knows exactly what she is doing. Nobody has been able to throw any shit at her and make it stick, and all she has to do now is cruise until election day and she knows it.
You can't seriously believe this is the case.

Exactly.

This. She knows how to play the game. Every politician (if they plan on staying around long enough) knows the game. I don't get why people are shocked at her responses. She knows exactly what she is doing. Nobody has been able to throw any shit at her and make it stick, and all she has to do now is cruise until election day and she knows it. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie

you forget she has to debate the Donald. no ducking it. and she'll melt down like Chernobyl.

she will .. in fact .. DIE. on stage .. in front of all the world. Trump will incite an Aneurysm.

Hillary Clinton's death is already known. it will be Sept 26 2016. it will be actual .. she keels over dead, or she'll meltdown debating Trump and her political career will be over.

either way .. she "dies" Sept 26th. book 'em Dano!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepyGm9Me6w

Jack Lord was an interesting guy. he was in the Merchant Marines and therefore an expert sailor. this before he got into acting and made a rather large fortune. most of which he donated to charity after his death. most reports state he amassed 40 million dollars. not to shabby.

he was also the first Felix Lighter in the James Bond movies (Dr. No). he also could have been Capt. Pike .. or Kirk .. on Star Trek. after Jeffery Hunter .. Capt. Pike in the original pilot, declined to return .. Jack Lord was offered the role. he demanded a percentage of the show. which ... initially would have looked like a poor investment, .. but not over time. Gene Roddenberry refused .. Roddenberry was a notorious asshole over control and money. lol. at one point he demanded "royalty" payments for the appearance fees the original cast got for attending Star Trek conventions.

who led the charge to tell geno "go fuck off?" ... who do you think? Shatner and Nimoy.
ahahahaha
This. She knows how to play the game. Every politician (if they plan on staying around long enough) knows the game. I don't get why people are shocked at her responses. She knows exactly what she is doing. Nobody has been able to throw any shit at her and make it stick, and all she has to do now is cruise until election day and she knows it. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
Oh, wow... you want to give the bitch credit for knowing how to lie without committing perjury? She learned that in her first year at Yale.

It's all a vast right-wing conspriracy, right Junkie? You're cheering the bitch, huh?
What gives you the right to interrogate me, Junior?

Go fuck yourself, kid.

Go fuck yourself, kid. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Too scared to answer, eh, AssupLiar? Take a stand, fuckwad. It's a simple question.
Lawyers always advise their clients to use it to avoid perjuring themselves. If you say "I never did X" and someone proves the opposite, you're fucked. But if you say "I don't recall doing X", you can always backtrack when confronted with incontrovertible evidence by saying "Ooops, now I DO recall that..."

Tricky Dicky Nixon was caught on his White House tapes advising on how the Watergate burglars could say "I don't recall" when questioned on the stand in a courtroom. As a young intern on the House Judiciary Committee investigating the Watergate scandal in 1974, hildebeest learned all of Dicky's tricks extremely well! Originally Posted by lustylad
And your vast world experience tells you this?

Junior?

Go home to Mommy, Gripshit.
Too scared to answer, eh, AssupLiar? Take a stand, fuckwad. It's a simple question. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Says the Trumpite "on the fence."

No, YOU don't get any answers from me. Not even if you start stamping your little feet again and hold your breathalyzer until you turn blue in the face.

Call names to your fat little hearts content.

You're as desperate as your candidate.
Cry all you want, Assup. Your ass was just handed to you. Enjoy, you hypocritical, partisan hack.

Go fuck yourself, kid. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, my! Aren't you hildebeest's foremost apologist on this board? If not, just say she's not your candidate. Otherwise show some cojones and answer the question, you ignorant fuck.
Call names all day, WhinyBitch. You're the partisan hack, not me.

Been beating the GOP drum since 2008.

And denying it all along.

Now you've hitched your wagon to a star.

.trumpite.
Oh, my! Aren't you the foremost apologist for hildebeest on this board? If not, just tell us she's not your candidate. Otherwise show some cojones and answer the question, you ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by lustylad
I make no apologies. And yes, she is my candidate, and the next President of the United States, no matter how much you squeal, Junior.

And no, I'm not showing you my cojones, you creepy sick homo fuck.
I make no apologies. And yes, she is my candidate... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for clarifying. So help us out:

1) Is hildebeest lying when she says her memory is impaired by her concussion/blood clot?

2) Or is she telling the truth and admitting she's not healthy enough to be President?

WHICH IS IT, OINKBOY??? INQUIRING VOTER MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

• DSK
  • 09-04-2016, 06:17 AM
I make no apologies. And yes, she is my candidate, and the next President of the United States, no matter how much you squeal, Junior.

And no, I'm not showing you my cojones, you creepy sick homo fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really don't care how sick, dishonest, corrupt, incompetent, secretive, amoral, and sociopathic you're candidate, Hillary is, do you, AssupPartisanHack? You can't even defend her. But you support her. You have no idea what she will do, but you don't care. You're just a partisan hack, and a stupid one, at that.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2016, 06:22 AM
Says the Trumpite "on the fence."

No, YOU don't get any answers from me. Not even if you start stamping your little feet again and hold your breathalyzer until you turn blue in the face.

Call names to your fat little hearts content.

You're as desperate as your candidate. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are clearly unable to give the answers, you little pussy.

In a cage match between you and Bambino, he would crush your tiny little head into the size of a baseball, then piss into your filthy mouth.