The quality of moderation since I resigned....

Booth,

You ever gonna write a review or you just gonna mock people who have had their balls licked more than yours?

Let me be clear I lick pussy!

I have noticed threads getting closed without the OP asking for it to be closed.
To stay on topic, your post is an excellent example of how much chit you are allowed to heap on your fellow member without intervention. Pretty borderline nasty Wylde. But in keeping with your temporary wingman status let me say:

Now who can argue with that? Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish...

You lick pussy? REALLY? Balls licked too? CHIT! I didn't know we kept count.

Damn bro. You really can do better than that.

Can't wait for Whispers to get back. This is like playing the B Team in a split squad spring training game. Yawn!

And oh yeah, I LICK PUSSY TOO!
I've always taken the stance that I'd rather a threAd die naturally. Don't lock it. Allow it to exhaust itself. (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=27127).

Some of the most profound thoughts have appeared late in a threAds life.

If you lock it and you deprive the community of those little nuggets of brilliance.
(unfortunately, the reverse holds true as well)

My feelers haven't changed....well, other than the fact that I don't really give much of a flip about it anymore...too many peeps who are all ate up
...and there's just too much fucking noise.

Bleh...
you can keep it.

-Another thought...it might behoove us all if the mods let the threAds run and keep them open (all things considered, naturally).

I was watching "Dog Whisperer" and he was training these people's pooches who'd drop their deuce wherever they pleased. It got to the point that they couldn't walk into their own back yard without wrecking their foot-gear, so they called in Ceasar (who's almost as cool as Chuck Fucking Norris).

Ol' Ceasar worked his charms and wouldntyaknowit, he got the pooches to drop their payloads in a certain designated area.

...and they lived happily ever after. No shit.

The end,

How does that round peg fit in to this pizza oven, you might ask?

Well, if you keep the threAds open, you can hopefully keep all of the shit in one neat little pile instead of scattered everywhere else.

*studies have proven this method ineffective on those suffering from Keyboard Fecal Incontinence. (KFI)

...just my two copperheads on the matter.

B team???? What are you talking bout Willis....

I am on Team me.. Chit Head

If I want any chit out of you I will squeeze your head pun intended.

Don't forget the TP!
Who cares. Doesn't really affect the frequency, cost, or quality of getting laid.
we need to figure out a way to reward the mods for doing a good job.. like at every luncheon everyone pitch in 2 dollars so the favorite mod of the month can get some head in vip or something... this way we can keep the good mods, and give the crappy ones incentive to not be such douches or to step their game up. Originally Posted by conservative44
That would not be cool. While I understand your motivation to reward the volunteer mod staff, the specific method proposed would be seen as a group within the community rewarding the staff for being to their liking. Put it bluntly, it can be easily seen as "you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours." If any single member wants to throw a BJ to any other member, great, but an organized effort to give freebies to staff would be seen as earning favors.

It's been my impression that drive by moderation is inconsistent at best. What you post may or may not earn you points based on which mod happens to catch your post first, and what mood they're in at the time.
B team???? What are you talking bout Willis....

I am on Team me.. Chit Head

If I want any chit out of you I will squeeze your head pun intended.

Don't forget the TP! Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Excellent! But -- like in Beverly Hills Cop -- you gotta feel it man!

WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS! (I got points on ASPD once for posting those words!)

Gotta let it flow... from the soul!

Well I'm a big fan of the Mardi Gras Indians, and you'd be a better wildman if you were in the right tribe! (How I love to hear the call, my Indian Red!) But "Team ME?" Get outta town! Maybe you should change your handle to "Wyngman30" Are you 30? I don't even remember 30... except that you could get laid in a trailer on Airline Drive in Houston for $30 and get the clap for free! Allegedly!

Anyway... I have seen a thread or two of mine disappear without explanation -- recently in fact -- but it didn't bother me because I am pretty sure the matters that were at the heart of those threads were handled and have been resolved behind the scenes.

I also need to give props to my old buddy SKF. I think you make a lot of sense. It got to the point on ASPD that when someone inadvertently replied to a thread that was 31 days old, they got a bitchslapping in public and the thread was closed. I know that was the rule, but how fucking rude was that?

Who gives a shit?

I agree that by leaving threads open the shit stays in one place rather than squirting out in numerous directions. We've seen several examples of that very thing today. In fact, this thread might be an example of that!

PARTY ON GARTH!

double post -- I guess I caught Sixx's disease!
Told you to double wrap.
I still lick pussy!

I still lick pussy!
Say what you will, but I have contributed more to this site in a week than you have in the time you have been a member....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
That and $7.50 will get you a double decaf latte with sprinkles.

There a point here or are you just waving your genitalia in our faces?

Frankly I don't see how you can hold yourself in such high esteem. But then again, I'm still trying to get over that avatar!

I'm sure that people with less than 4,000 posts are feeling mighty insignificant about now.

Maybe someone else will quit the board.

What a badass! I'll bet you need a special little red wagon just to carry your nutz around for you!

Just kidding ... when your keemosabe is back, the pressure will be off and you can go back to wingman. Good supporting role.

And honestly, I do appreciate the work you did as a moderator. You were fair and even handed, knowledgeable and neutral. COULDNT FUCKING STAND IT COULD YOU?

Grit your teeth and sweat out the next few days. Your captain will be back soon and the world will be safe again for first time voters in glitter thongs!

Hurrah!
I still lick pussy!

I still lick pussy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I heard it through the grapevine you are quite good at it, too.
What i find amusing is someone got his hands slapped and now all his WINGMEN are flying lost and dont know what to do..They are like lost lil puppys begging for attention...The Mods have spoken maybe some of the people here need to learn how to listen? If they arent going to put up with Crap..Then learn not not crap on the boards..Doesnt take much of a Brain to figure that out..Agreed Space is overworked and needs help..But as far as the "DRIVE BY MODS" I think they are doing a fine job...there actually seems to be some fairness now.and Not the double standard that has been so prevelent before...Just because the MODS arent at a small groups beck and call does not make them bad..
That and $7.50 will get you a double decaf latte with sprinkles.

Not a coffee drinker but thanks!

There a point here or are you just waving your genitalia in our faces?

Frankly I don't see how you can hold yourself in such high esteem. But then again, I'm still trying to get over that avatar!

Nope, I am not just asking a question because it has been brought up to me at recent socials and via PM.

I'm sure that people with less than 4,000 posts are feeling mighty insignificant about now.

Maybe someone else will quit the board.

Oh come on now no need for that! Reinvention would be best!

Just kidding ... when your keemosabe is back, the pressure will be off and you can go back to wingman. Good supporting role.

I have never been afraid to post threads, put alerts out, etc...

And honestly, I do appreciate the work you did as a moderator. You were fair and even handed, knowledgeable and neutral. COULDNT FUCKING STAND IT COULD YOU?

That's a good one. It was no problem to do all of that actually. We all do our thing here on the board and most, put on another hat and work. We all have to adjust given a particular situation...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
sixx
Who cares. Doesn't really affect the frequency, cost, or quality of getting laid. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
Thanks for answering the topic question...

sixx