Did you know

Hate to break it to you but they can read them on any forum.
i haven't log into that site in a long time...

https://twitter.com/Turbayveronica
Hate to break it to you but they can read them on any forum. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Not breaking anything to me. I never said others can not. I'm saying that TER actively does. The mods and teradmin are constantly searching and reading PM's for information (such as real names addresses and other personal info.) to use against their members if the form of blackmail.

While TER owner(s) and servers are offshore the person who posts as TERAdmin and the mods are located in LA. and they are as corrupt as can be.

While we all need to be careful on all sites extra caution should be used when dealing with and sending PM's on TER as I cannot stress enough how corrupt they are.
I got a few emails from JakeFromStateFarm
they where odd and fooled me . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Yeah you need to be careful with him and GaGambler. They are not part of TER but the both of them do get the info of others (both guys and gals) and give that private and personal info to TER and in return GaGambler and JakrFromStateFarm get VIP days.

So be very careful of those two.
Nothing about the WorldWideWeb is private... Same with a smart phone.. Technology is far more advanced than we'd like to believe.