Actually there are a couple reasons, one is just so they can't pinpoint time. That is also helpful for a provider, especially if she is some what under the radar.
I never put an exact date in the review either. Last of April or first part of April. Originally Posted by farmstud60
You have no idea how right, how true, how IMPORTANT this little tidbit of advice is.
You have no idea how right, how true, how IMPORTANT this little tidbit of advice is. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
So true. Great thread for all of us.
Oldguy,

Adding the "Central Omaha, Midtown, Northwest, etc." to the review does help some guys when making a choice on who to see that day or whenever he chooses.

Some guys can only see a lady on their lunch hour, so they need to choose a lady close to their work in order to make it back in time. Originally Posted by MsElena
I agree with this. I'm in west O, so I would like to make my drive as short as possible. Although, for the right gal, I will drive to where I need to be!
Your name just made me spit out my water. lol
When we put in just city we are told to be more specific. So I think the problem lies in their "rules".
When we put in just city we are told to be more specific. So I think the problem lies in their "rules". Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Make up a fake location. 145 FU street lincoln ne
Hey that's my address
Nice neighborhood...
Make up a fake location. 145 FU street lincoln ne Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I did that once. Some did not catch on and I got a lot of PM's. Fortunately Mod did so no warning. Good side. Guys are looking out for our ladies.
Nice neighborhood... Originally Posted by oldguy57
Not as good as mine 69 north greek st.