fucking joke...

I don't know who is pming shits... unless ladies give up names. I will never know,, just have ideas..
Put ur self in those ladies shoes, would u give up names of ur clients for me (guy who u saw once or twice and from out of town)? Originally Posted by eng

So you are not even sure anything is happening ...
I don't know who is pming shits... unless ladies give up names. I will never know,, just have ideas..
Put ur self in those ladies shoes, would u give up names of ur clients for me (guy who u saw once or twice and from out of town)? Originally Posted by eng
So you have no clue at all if any of this is anything more than you self delusional imagination. How did you even come up with this conspiracy theory?
ok, i tried hold back but i decide to just let it out...

Yes, I do speak out what is in my mind in this forum. If that is careless, so be it. I do that in real world and I do that here. BUT I don't make up bull shits. just tell it as is. I guess bunch of dicks here hated that for some reason. oh well... I never been in chat or forum before eccie and I start to enjoy it until couple days ago when some people told me about some dicks who try to get me kicked out for being mean....really? hahaha, did i make you cry?

These dicks accused me of attacking clients and providers...hey, if I verbally (well not verbally but in typing) attacked you, it is probably because u made attack or accused me of something first... if not, well I hope I didn't offended you too much and i am sorry.

These dicks start group together and pming providers, not to see me and go as far as threatening the provider of their clientel and biz
and
pming clients, to gang up,,,

Really? are you fucking kidding me? if my money is not good to that provider cause of what I said here,,, oh well, i find me someone else...at least once that met me know how I treat them (hope as well as they like to be).. I treat them like ladies, not whole and make stupid threat.

Hey, dicks,,, if you have dick,,come out and defend or attack.. hurt me here as much as you want, if you can but don't be threatening providers..This maybe play ground for you but it is real world for them.

You are FUCKING JOKE...living in a world of eccie to earn respect and power of grouping....

(This is me,, just type without thinking and not try to be a pretty boy) Originally Posted by eng

Are you being denied service? How are you receiving this information?
So you are not even sure anything is happening ... Originally Posted by pyramider
So you have no clue at all if any of this is anything more than you self delusional imagination. How did you even come up with this conspiracy theory? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Are you being denied service? How are you receiving this information? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
multiple ladies and one gentlemen (his was simple warning) tells me something very similar. If it was one source, yes i will be thinking that too.

delusional ? maybe by me and multiple people have same delusion

no I haven't been denied of service yet. I was just keep in touch with some providers for my future trip.

you dicks behind this are FUCKING JOKE !!!
All a chick has to do is click on your post history (it's public) to read your posting history and see your troll behavior.

Blame yourself
All a chick has to do is click on your post history (it's public) to read your posting history and see your troll behavior.

Blame yourself Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
As if that's ever plugged any holes

Blame yourself Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Of course they can.. To u I been trolling... But r u speaking for all "chicks"? I didn't know u are spokeswoman for all "chicks"... Congrat, you have been promoted from a #%*+.

Keep up the good work.
As if that's ever plugged any holes Originally Posted by black sunshine
Probably not,,, I speak my mind..as long as I don't create BS, I feel good abt it...
Clearly u are creating bs that's why you created this thread right?

I honestly don't think anyone is sitting around talking about little ol you in private messages or otherwise.

I think you just want attention and no I don't speak for all hookers so I'm sure life will go on for you
Clearly u are creating bs that's why you created this thread right?

I honestly don't think anyone is sitting around talking about little ol you in private messages or otherwise.

I think you just want attention and no I don't speak for all hookers so I'm sure life will go on for you Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yep, my life goes on..just like urs...
No, I don't need attentions...I get my needed attention from who I want to receive attentions...

It get me mad, when these few dicks grouping and sending pm to providers bs abt me,,, and go as far as threatening providers biz...

"hookers",,ur choice of word for ur self,,so be it... I see companions and providers,,, not hookers (sound like street walkers to me)..if that is wt u want, You are way overpriced...

and "YES",, there should be no reason to talk abt little of me... When dicks and hookers talk abt little of me and try to get in my way of hobby and providers money, it becomes "Fucking JOKE"...
Ya know, I'm a sensitive sorta lady. I understand you think you know some things, but can only speculate about others. The anger you project along with the claims you make are all for not. Truly, no one cares. The problem is you do not come across as the most credible individual due to your inability to express yourself in a rational manner. Communication is key to all types of expression. Make an effort, and ya might find it's a bit easier, or maybe, not even then. Just depends on what ya got to say.

Now, give these folks a funny naughty joke, cause I also had an idea I was going to get a good laugh, a giggle, or a smile, and not this kinda thing. Smh
Yep, my life goes on..just like urs...
No, I don't need attentions...I get my needed attention from who I want to receive attentions...

It get me mad, when these few dicks grouping and sending pm to providers bs abt me,,, and go as far as threatening providers biz...

"hookers",,ur choice of word for ur self,,so be it... I see companions and providers,,, not hookers (sound like street walkers to me)..if that is wt u want, You are way overpriced...

and "YES",, there should be no reason to talk abt little of me... When dicks and hookers talk abt little of me and try to get in my way of hobby and providers money, it becomes "Fucking JOKE"... Originally Posted by eng
You are the moron who created the thread, but you then want to say " life goes on"

Take your own advice
It's nice for the ladies that you post self alerts so anyone that spends 1 minute researching you can know what they're dealing with. And as a troll you make this way too easy for me.
You are the moron who created the thread, but you then want to say " life goes on"

Take your own advice Originally Posted by Boltfan
If u think I am moron,,, oh well so be it..as long as we are both in this hobby and eccie,, we are same,,, don't think you are better than other clients here..

Yep, life goes on.... Is ur life on hold when some post or pm offend u? Don't think so..., only people these threads can hurt is providers.
It's nice for the ladies that you post self alerts so anyone that spends 1 minute researching you can know what they're dealing with. And as a troll you make this way too easy for me. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Really? Oh well, is providers decline my money, so be it... Only it hurts when my ATF decline me but I don't think that will happen from thread,,, as much as my ATFs treat me like King, I treat them like queen... Just my way...