another no review.

Now offering 300, is one thing.. But saying I charge too high, is ridiculous.

You did say something about my braces, you asked if it was going to be an issue..

You did have your dog watch, you didn't even want the dog out of the room when I said I didn't want her in there..

& you did bite my lip, that's why I said not too hard babe...
Now offering 300, is one thing.. But saying I charge too high, is ridiculous.

You did say something about my braces, you asked if it was going to be an issue..

You did have your dog watch, you didn't even want the dog out of the room when I said I didn't want her in there..

& you did bite my lip, that's why I said not too hard babe... Originally Posted by QueenMariah
I didn't say you charge too much. I was trying to help. It's a bad habit I have.

I mentioned the braces were cute. Have been with girls with braces before.

My dog did not watch. We were on a bed, she was in a kennel. You didn't mention putting her out of the room, or I would have. How could I make her watch? That doesn't even make sense.

Maybe you bumped your lip- I am not a biter.
Now I have an image of Belushi in a dog costume- that's awesome! Thanks! Originally Posted by nerdy123
You're welcome, Nerdy. But she didn't mention you having a smelly dick. You do realize you're wrecking the track record of the "No" review authors, don't you?
... she didn't mention you having a smelly dick. You do realize you're wrecking the track record of the "No" review authors, don't you? Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
She also didn't say he pressured her to bareback, or overstayed his welcome.

She's got a lot to learn.