Possibly coming into town for 2 days next week. Best areas to stay?

I really dont care for your rude accusations nuglet but feel free to reach out to any of my reviews. Im highly recommended. Smh this ��
I really dont care for your rude accusations nuglet but feel free to reach out to any of my reviews. Im highly recommended. Smh this �� Originally Posted by Carmella_love69

Lmao. He was talking about Treetop, not you. He was actually warning you.
IT'S A TRAP.. ! Originally Posted by nuglet
Shouldn't you be trying to work out those legal problems instead of trying to put a wedge between she and I?
I really dont care for your rude accusations nuglet but feel free to reach out to any of my reviews. Im highly recommended. Smh this �� Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
It's all part of keeping "Austin Weird".

Just do your screening well.
Anywhere on 35 between 51st and 290 is generally cheap and convenient. I often stay at extended stay just south of rundberg. Cheap, clean, has a pool.....la Quinta north of St John's is good, better than the other one near the super 8.

I got banned from the econo lodge south of St John's because the staff edit I got banned from Americas best value inn on Koenig for leaving a fuck load of paper trash in the room.

What's so bad about the vagina triangle????
Anywhere on 35 between 51st and 290 is generally cheap and convenient. I often stay at extended stay just south of rundberg. Cheap, clean, has a pool.....la Quinta north of St John's is good, better than the other one near the super 8.

I got banned from the econo lodge south of St John's because the weed smell. I got banned from Americas best value inn on Koenig for leaving a fuck load of paper trash in the room.

What's so bad about the vagina triangle???? Originally Posted by Willie Pickton
^^^^^^^^
I rest my case