Encounter: New girl Winter Shy

Idk, seems a little too high vis for trafficking. I’m still down to see her. Originally Posted by Forfwb

I mean they are both pretty low IQ looking. The guy is likely on assisted living with party issues and in south buffalo making more money than he ever has in his life. Of course its high vis.
Lol if it’s the Facebook I saw he was posting his VA benefits for her
TLDR she looks under ages and her B.F. looks 20000% like the kind of people you see on the news for kidnapping. This is some serious shit.

Absolutely 3000% stay the fuck away. So before the ads or anyone reviewed her I saw her facebook page it was by far the weirdest friend suggestion I ever seen on facebook no mutual friends thats alarming because I am damn near friends with every single popular person in this city. Her page looked weird all her fb pics are showing off her braces her looking super young aside from a few suggestive pics where it looks like someone to damn young to be taking those kinda pics, theres some pic of her with some old fat dude her entire friends list is a bunch of older fat dudes. There was some fat white dude with a pic of her in his profile picture that looks damn near my dads age and he looked homeless. Anyways I reported the fuck outa the shit but fb said it doesen't go against community standards . The girls either a dumb ass run away or a victim of trafficking. I would have commented earlier but I didn't see the tryst link and her twitter pics are not as alarming as her facebook. Only like 2 or five of her twitter pics are on facebook.

I legit wanna get LE involved but I don't wanna have to deal with shit because of my life style thats how bad this is. Originally Posted by randombl
ok karen
She is not very attractive Originally Posted by pantherpawz1
You're a gentleman. I say she's fugly and possibly Wayne County inbred.
She expressed her desire not to see me : (
Better than getting ghosted I guess : )
DOB01072003
Snow bunny was 18 when she started this business. Not overly beautiful but very popular and a good fuck. She could be legit
She is on seeking, seen her a few days ago for $70 then again for $60 in basom

Pretty sure she is Native American, I had to pick her up on the Rez.
She is not very attractive Originally Posted by pantherpawz1
I just don’t see it - happy for those who do!!
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thead Closed. dj8