Providers: Ribs or No Ribs

I just hit the all you can eat buffet at Ali Baba, so my belly is more noticeable than my ribs. I had a Sam Adams too. Originally Posted by anova444
Lucky guy that Sam. His generation was certainly way out front. . . his contemporary Ben Franklin still gets more pu**y than just about anyone!

Regards,
I'll drink just about any cold beer, but I have to say Sam Adams just might be my ATF.
I just hit the all you can eat buffet at Ali Baba, so my belly is more noticeable than my ribs. I had a Sam Adams too. Originally Posted by anova444
Don't change a thing. It all looks just right.
I seem to remember hearing or reading about an elective surgery to remove the bottom "floating" ribs for athsetics, but can't remember where or when. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Cher is rumored to have had it. I don't think that's true, though only she and her surgeon know for sure.

Cheers,

bcg
(I'd just post Raquel's picture here, but I can't figure out how to do so; she's got her pics link-protected on her website so I can't link to them. No matter; the showcase will make my point.)

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
All I have to say is WOW ! She is a beautiful lady. Originally Posted by Bigal103
And as talented BCD as she is beautiful.

Raquel is my ATF. Hands down (no offense to you ladies I've not met yet).

Cheers,

bcg
I have seen several profiles of various providers around the country that have nice either Naturals or MM's, then below them, you can see the end of their ribcage. Two noticeable juts of bones below their breasts. I know some spinner enthusiasts enjoy the rib-show, but, as a lover of voluptuous women, I prefer my women to have curves that don't involve a rib cage. Any opinions? Originally Posted by Txn5inThick
This is, despite it's teaser subject line, just a rehash of the Jack Sprat issue: fat vs. lean. It's just a dead issue, tho I just had my first "thicke" girl and she was great.

But the rib issue reminded me of the late actor, director and photographer John Derek who was famously married to Ursula Andress (bikini girl in "Dr. No"), Linda Evans ("Dynasty") and Bo Derek ("10"). John, who played Joshua in "The Ten Commandments", photographed all of these blonde, look alike goddesses, for Playboy, and each set had a few shots from the side where the ladies ribs and breasts were emphasized. I tried to find some pics that illustrated the guy's fascination with his wive's rib cages, but came up empty.

So, place me on the side of the legendary John Derek and give me finely defined ribs.
RIBS belong on my plate, not on my dates! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

That is the funniest thing I have read! I had a skinny friend and hugged her ONCE - that was the closest feeling I have ever come to a skeleton! I could feel every bone in her upper body! I have always heard
guys like a little meat on their bones.
It is interesting, though...the more curvy women in Dallas (for example) seem to feel that the men there don't appreciate their body type. That the skinny and/or spinner girls are the board "favorites". Seems to me that it is the opposite here in Austin! IMHO

~~Casey Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor
Really? I have not seen that at all. I know some of the guys like spinners but I know alot more that love the curvy women. Most of the ladies I know that are curvy in Dallas seem very confident with their body type and know that there are alot of men that love their bodies.
Really? I have not seen that at all. I know some of the guys like spinners but I know alot more that love the curvy women. Most of the ladies I know that are curvy in Dallas seem very confident with their body type and know that there are alot of men that love their bodies. Originally Posted by mikahranae
You are right--I did not express my thought clearly. I did not mean in terms of personal confidence or beauty, or desirability. (My bad.)

I intended to refer to posting habits and generalities which are either evident to the individual reader, or not.

Thanks,
~~Casey
You are right--I did not express my thought clearly. I did not mean in terms of personal confidence or beauty, or desirability. (My bad.)

I intended to refer to posting habits and generalities which are either evident to the individual reader, or not.

Thanks,
~~Casey Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor
Oh ok honey! Great avatar btw!
The bone is for the dog, the meat is for the man!
My body type is more Raquel Welch than Calista Flockhart
My body type is more Raquel Welch than Calista Flockhart Originally Posted by anova444
Either one is quite desirable. <pants>
Thanks CT2005*kisses*
Either one is quite desirable. <pants> Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I vote for curves like Analisa.... WOW!