Back for the Grave!!!

And Dirty Dog.... are you trying to infer that I am ghetto. Or that I was raised ghetto because I take your comment offensively.
Andrea,

I have wanted to enjoy your company for over a year now, but unfortunately the timing hasn't worked. Its not for lack of desire on my part.
And Dirty Dog.... are you trying to infer that I am ghetto. Or that I was raised ghetto because I take your comment offensively. Originally Posted by Andrea Davis
Actually, he was paying you a compliment. I think you may have misinterpreted his posting. (IMHO).

Kisses,

- Jackie
  • Bubba
  • 03-18-2010, 07:40 AM
Two things....

1. Jackie is correct. DD was paying Andrea a compliment. No harm, no foul

2. This thread has served it's purpose, time to move on.

Enjoy the nice day and a half we having coming here in KC. Back to winter on Saturday.
No Andrea, I was infering that you were higher class than most and this city does not like to pay for higher class, so they take the knock off at lower prices. I am many things some good, some bad but with the exception of longer monger I don't attack anyone without provication and since you have done nothing to me, I would never attack you. Wishing you nothing but the best...........

DD