time to completely fade into the shadows

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors
A class lady all the way around
Best of luck to you~
Due to our RL commitments and limited play opportunities, we were only able to get together a couple of times, but they were incredibly memorable. You have an insanely wide and adventurous range, but always with kindness and consideration, even when you are on the other end of a crop or flogger!

Best of luck.
Good luck to you
You will be missed, young lady. I had the great pleasure of your acquaintance at parties of old. A very positive force for this hobby. Best wishes in your future endeavors!
I remember taking a very utr date to an ASPD party. On our way out, MLisa came over to say hi and introduced herself to my friend. They shook hands. Then MLisa leaned over to kiss my date. They locked lips and swapped spit for 20+ minutes.....and they drew a crowd. When they broke their embrace my date's eyes were swirling and all she could say was "WOW". I thanked MLisa for warming her up.

BTW, she blew me all the way home, stopping only to look up and say "WOW She was o HOT"
Lisa, I've been missing you for quite some time. Your company has always been a pleasure, as a bday gift, LRR and you as an xmas gift, or just meeting for dinner. Is a departure gift a possibility? I'd love your company one last time. You have not been an easy lady to get in touch with the last couple of year, or I'd have seen you in that time. If seeing you, even just for dinner, is not in the cards, I wish you all the best. You're intelligent, sweet, caring and a great lady and fun to be with in any capacity. Drop me a line before you say your last goodbye. Take care and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

There's no over/under on this lady.
Good luck, you are missed
Goodbye and the best of luck,

. . . But could you take all the riffraff with you?

• Seedy
  • 04-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Goodbye and the best of luck,

. . . But could you take all the riffraff with you?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Yea lisa take fg with you...lol
Wow. You guys are slacking. No o/u yet? Originally Posted by linux
Indeed, we are.

Over/under set at eternity.
  • ftime
  • 04-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Does this mean we're not on next week??????????????
I wish you all the best. I enjoyed my time with you!!
Good luck sweetheart.