Where would you advertise if eccie & backpage were closed?

Once, a great man said: "that's why I keep my bitches on speed dial" Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Sounds like a quote from a pimp. Most hobbiest are married, so.....hookers on speed dial?
When ASPD went down I thought it was the end of the world. I guess Hillary would have called that a "reboot".
I think Date-Check would be a great alternative. It already is, some places. I'd definitely use it more and Eros
Damn....this makes me remind myself that I need to go back and save girls numbers...

I'm positive there will always be some site for providers and tards....this is the oldest profession in the world - how can there not be a website dedicated to girls who want to sell their vah-jay jay and guys willing to buy it...well at least rent it for an hour or more... Originally Posted by SNL9933
lmao !!!!!!!

There's nothing worse than wanting to see one of your best clients or providers and forgetting to save their #. I learned that lesson the hard way. Now if I have a regular client I will give them a code name and they usually know that name.

Sounds like I need to be on EROS. under body rubs of course..hmm
I think Date-Check would be a great alternative. It already is, some places. I'd definitely use it more and Eros Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
I've looked at Date-check.... Its basically like P411 right? A clients page displays the girls that have given him a thumbs up?
Try the Greensheet
I started with TER, I must disagree with you Ms Fancy about the "snooty" part... The just don't tolerate the unending "trollery" like Eccie does (except on the General discussion board lol) It is however, an eyesore to look at and navigate.

1 review I have here, 11 on there. I do much better over there, again, not in Houston... yet. Originally Posted by FoxyNC

Really? Do a search on TER for reviews written by me. Tell me how many you find.
^^^^^^^ I just jerked off on Karrine's new avatard.....
Really? Do a search on TER for reviews written by me. Tell me how many you find. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, but what does that really point to? Yourself, Chicagoboy and Dearhunter:
1). Have no reviews on any site?
2). Thousands of trolls
3). Frequently have posts right next to each other

Hmmm
Yes, from what I read. I think there is a rsk2000 or something like that. I think that is more popular in upper mid east.

I've looked at Date-check.... Its basically like P411 right? A clients page displays the girls that have given him a thumbs up? Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
Try the Greensheet Originally Posted by dearhunter
"The Houston Press" has a massage section. A lot of trannys in the Montrose area, but heh some guys are into that shit.
I ain't one of 'em
I believe it is okay for me to post this here since it is relevant to the conversation. My sincere apologies if it isn't.

We'd love to have you all at Dizzy Directory. We're new and totally free for providers and hobbyists with no banners, pop-ups, or competing ads.

https://dizzy.directory
"The Houston Press" has a massage section. A lot of trannys in the Montrose area, but heh some guys are into that shit.
I ain't one of 'em Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Backpage in Houston is known as the Houston Press. In Denver AKA Westword, San Diego AKA The Reader I know you can pay for ads via money order, but you pay at the publication office and not online.
The Houston Chronicle is desperate for classifieds at the moment.
  • mam5
  • 07-15-2015, 08:48 PM
lol.... who remembers when Houston Press was the way to go prior to the internet.