Sucks. I知 done with the site sooner than I thought.

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
my fav troll lol.
Originally Posted by TryWeakly

my fav troll lol. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Chero plumo if I was you I would pound the rtm button on try weakso ass like I pound da pus. Just saying
... if I was you I would pound the rtm button on try weakso ass like I pound da pus. Originally Posted by shinepro
How would one pound the RTM button ineptly ?
my fav troll lol. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
It's a love/hate relationship...

Chero plumo if I was you I would pound the rtm button on try weakso ass like I pound da pus. Just saying Originally Posted by shinepro
Did you say PUS ? Be right back....
Try weakso I got a hot foooking 50 dollars ta pound you're raggedy troll pus tonight. What you say, you'll be singing a new tune in da morning. Me you Tweety's motel at 12?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-06-2018, 09:38 PM
^^lol..
i call dibs on referee. you'll thank me in the morning TW.
Chero plumo wants to probably serve try weakso a hot foooking plate of her placenta wid her period juice as a nice red sauce as much as try weakso be on her ovaries. Pxo you would love king of diamonds Miami.
Chero plumo wants to probably serve try weakso a hot foooking plate of her placenta wid her period juice as a nice red sauce as much as try weakso be on her ovaries. Pxo you would love king of diamonds Miami. Originally Posted by shinepro
Forgive me for ANY offense taken Cherri...

Shine, that is fucking disgusting man.
enjoy your last few weeks,

many hope your vacation will be short
Forgive me for ANY offense taken Cherri...

Shine, that is foooking disgusting man. Originally Posted by Agent220
FTFY
Chero plumo wants to probably serve try weakso a hot foooking plate of her placenta wid her period juice as a nice red sauce as much as try weakso be on her ovaries. Pxo you would love king of diamonds Miami. Originally Posted by shinepro
lmaooooo! i知 just now reading this 😭
Good luck! Hope everything goes well. Hope to see you if you come back. If not best of luck. Peace and Happiness!
Estimated due dates are notoriously inaccurate. Whether one uses the last menstrual period or ultrasound, they can be off by two weeks before or after the estimated date. Estimated fetal weights are also inaccurate regardless of the method used to assess them.
Estimated fetal weights are also inaccurate regardless of the method used to assess them. Originally Posted by Rickshaw17
Except at the end of a coat hanger.....