Let's Lighten the Mood and Get To Cooking.....

Chickenhawk, that sounds yummy. The ladies that visit with you are certainly lucky.

Verygood, do you get to cook for the ladies or is that dish strictly RW? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Yes ma'am I cook for the ladies!! It does require a multi hour meeting.

You hungry 😀

I've made a few meals for other people previously ...

Sweet BBQ Ribs
Pot roast
Meatloaf
Chicken Pot Pie

I'll adjust the recipes to add or remove particular ingredients as needed. As the food cooks, my little dog will hang around in the kitchen. The dinette set has a glass top that she'll sit under and look up to watch every bite.

With a bit of research, the best tried & true ones usually come from the test kitchens of Betty Crocker, Pepperidge Farm, Campbell's, Pillsbury, Kraft, Quaker, Sunmaid, Heinz, Hershey's, etc.

Love pecan pie? Find the recipe on the Karo syrup bottle (dark version).

Another is fudge which is listed on the Kraft marshmallow creme jars.

The seasonal pumpkin pie recipe is printed on the Luby's cans of pumpkin filling.

Speaking of pumpkin, grab as many cans as you need now because the harvest didn't turn out well due to too much rain in the northeastern states.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/is-a-pum...-thanksgiving/

Originally Posted by Shea Veile

Shea, I love chicken pot pie!!! When would you like to feed me? 😀
If I cooked they wouldn't leave... And we can't have that.

I gets down
I always enjoy cooking my homemade favorite - Seafood gumbo!

The seasonal pumpkin pie recipe is printed on the Libby's cans of pumpkin filling.

Originally Posted by Shea Veile

Ack! I had to fix that! Sorry -- it's a stretch trying to type around a small dog in my lap.

Shea, I love chicken pot pie!!! When would you like to feed me? �� Originally Posted by verygood69

Hmmm. I have 2 recipes for it. One of them is strictly personal because there's special sentiment attached. Both are equally awesome!

Mine are made with top and bottom crusts so it turns out to be a 'true' pie. Most recipes seem to only have a top layer. It's lacking if the bottom layer is missing.

A lot of chicken, veggies and gravy in the middle. The crusts will be minimal; just enough to hold everything together.

2 ingredients are exchanged. Real butter instead of margarine. Sea or seasoned salt vs iodized table salt.

Mixed veggies usually need a little more to kick up the flavors. I'll toss in pearl onions. Some people may prefer to go further with diced bell pepper or chilies.

Such a basic recipe. Almost too easy. Leave it subtle or jazz it up.

Since it's a heavy meal, you're likely to be sent home with at least two thirds of the whole baking dish because there's enough for 6 - 8 servings.

Gumbo.

Making the roux takes time, so the lady gets to help out by shaking the martinis.
I love to cook and am pretty good at it. I've actually made a damn yummy breakfast for me and one of my favorite friends. We ate and played all morning. Fun times
Taint makes me very happy.
Taint makes me very happy. Originally Posted by pyramider
My man pyramider is so dedicated to the cause...

One of my favorite, time-consuming dishes to prepare is pork and peaches

1/2 thick center cut pork chops brined for 12 hours. Then seared (on both sides) over lump charcoal until the internal temp is 165 - 170 degrees

Served with a homemade peach chutney, garlic & chive mashed potatoes, and quick seared asparagus.
I've served up my homemade Swedish meatballs and Swedish coffee braid to a select few.
Wood burning pizza oven for authentic thin crust, or slow smoked BBQ pulled pork. Both require extended stays........
I have had a few ladies have fresh cookies out of the oven. To me that is an A+. Place smells great, he knows he's going to get laid, and fresh cookies to boot. Would cost the girl less than a couple dollars but be a very wise investment. You cannot give a girl a bad review when she's made you cookies.
Breakfast! One of my favorites and a requirement of a overnighter. Wake up, suck, fuck then let the lady snooze while I whip up pancakes and the fluffiest French toast ever. Pussy and a good breakfast is how a day should start!
Laura...spicy chili rocks !

I like to make it with venison, beef, and wild hog,for a,south texas trifecta
No beans but a healthy dose of chili powder, jalapeņo,,garlic, and onion. Simmered,for,three hours...
I love to cook! Not many people know this but I'm also a chef I know a provider back east who offers a pre fixe menu as an add on option to her sessions. How cool is that? Maybe I should do the same...::lightbulb::