Music during session

I don't play music during a date. (After reading through the responses here, perhaps I should start.) One of my favorite music during sex experiences was when I went to meet a new friend who had rum on deck and vanilla scented candles lit. He also made a playlist of Nina Simone's sultriest songs including her versions of "I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl" and "I Put a Spell on You." Throwback Blues, Soul, and Jazz would be my vibe if I were to make playlists for sexy times.
What do you like playing in the back ground of session if any. I use to have a gf that loved to have Sade playing. She was probably thinking of doing her instead of me. I know I was. I do like to have something playing myself. Country is prob the only exception. I'm more of a freestyle person and never could get that two step thing down. lol Originally Posted by Hojo
Low-tempo/slow-tempo Jazz or soul/R&B from artists like Joe, Maxwell, Avant, Kem, Sade, a little bit of Chrisette Michelle etc etc etc.
Loud enough to be a soothing background noise but not too loud it distracts us from each other or overpowers our talking at a normal "indoor voice" level.
Younger days, Lords of Acid. Originally Posted by Precious_b
What's wit dis "younger days" bullshit? I'm playing them next session. Brilliant choice I haven't thought of in years. Never too old for that. Lol. Two thumbs... way, way up. Joking....

"Show me ya pussay, show it ta me! Lemme see ya pussay! Show it ya me!"
"Brainwave for Massage" on Pandora lightly in the background.. Given to me by April Cox long ago. Also, when I'm traveling to see a provider "R. Kelly station" on Pandora does a good job of putting me in the mood. That lightly in the background would work also.
I only get my rocks off. - THE ROLLING STONES - XXOO ANNIE
I play music in my sessions... It tends to break the ice with people, as long as it isn't too loud or isn't too taste specific. I always ask my clients what kind of music they prefer. But Slow Jazz, Piano or slow Jams are always a hit with most. The older crowds usually love the 80's music . All just depends on who ya' are seeing ya' know..lol

M.M.
What's wit dis "younger days" bullshit? I'm playing them next session. Brilliant choice I haven't thought of in years. Never too old for that. Lol. Two thumbs... way, way up. Joking....

"Show me ya pussay, show it ta me! Lemme see ya pussay! Show it ya me!" Originally Posted by Shadowsinthedark
I highly suggest you see Angelspit.
Somebody please get me a time machine so I can travel back to the 70's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhbwoE1E1AA