Be Careful If You Have Facebook

They are predicting Facebook will become the #1 place for providers to advertise in the next few years.
Just to throw in my 0.02₵, I did have providers phone numbers saved to my phone and often these providers would show up on my potential Facebook friend list. I have no doubt that works both ways. Somewhere lurking in the back of my mind I have that paranoid feeling that one of these days, I'll post a picture to my Facebook account that would be embarrassing.
I was always very annoyed at the volume of 'Friends' FB would auto suggest everytime I signed on, and thoght it was just 'Friends of Friends'. The day I knew how powerful FB had become is when in the same morning it suggested a neighbor as a friend, a person who shares my backyard fence with, but I have never met. That same morning FB suggested I friend the Personal Trainer from GOLDs I had used about 3 months earlier. I had made posts about 'going to the gym' a few times, but never the name of the gym, the location, nor the traininer. And FB got all 3 right on the very first time it recommened anyone and anything from GOLDs. But somehow nothing from ECCIE...I guess that part I have somehow kept seperate...
We have millions of idiots simply TELLING the world where they are and what they are doing everywhere they go Originally Posted by Whispers
Unfortunately, the idiots are telling the world where the rest of us are and what we're doing.

"GneissGuy[link] here at SugarsAustin[facebook link] watching Whispers[facebook link] at 1:28 PM 12/31/2011 getting a blowjob[link] from TyphoidMary(Brenda Jones) [facebook link].

[GPS coordinates link]

[Links to facebook pages and GPS coordinates of nearby smartphone users logged into facebook.]"
I'll put my FB account on private asap. Thanks to all for the thread.

Ann
512-608-2758
There are many settings in facebook so make sure you go through all of the privacy settings
a lot of providers pop up on mine also ... thats why i have a cartoon icon & no real name you can also change the way others see your page i block eveything ... oh yea when you use your eccie photos on fb it makes it so much easier to identify you