Feminine Hygiene question

THIS

DunnJackNoff quote, you said it yourself: "I actually thought the cream part was hot.. (to clarify- this was not a little white discharge.. it looked like I came a big load -and I didn’t"

yes I left out your comments indicating it wasn't a prior cum dump in her; however, there is the chance... Originally Posted by GeminiGuy
There’s always that possibility as the day wears on. Lol
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2020, 10:24 PM
No wonder some studs in here talking about they make the girl squirt! I know better........I've sent a lot of women with my full load in them while thinking to myself, she's not gonna rinse off? This is why I always require a shower before any playtime. My rules or leave
No wonder some studs in here talking about they make the girl squirt! I know better........I've sent a lot of women with my full load in them while thinking to myself, she's not gonna rinse off? This is why I always require a shower before any playtime. My rules or leave Originally Posted by BLM69
bro
I know some of you guys think you have “seen it all” and have all the answers -but you are wrong. Maybe my description of what I experienced was not clear. But I was there.. what I saw was NOT cum from an earlier visitor...I know that’s what you want to think but I KNOW it wasn’t that. I have been with women who have squirted and gushed. It is a clear liquid that some argue is actually piss (not wanting to start that discussion). I have also been with women who produced a creamy white substance during sex. And... as much as I hate to admit it... I have has sloppy seconds too. What this girl did was produce the white cream that many woman produce as a form of lubricant.. she just had more than usual. It was a phenomenon that I have never seen or experienced and I also thought I had “seen it all”.
I don’t know if it was related to the aroma or not ..I was just giving all the details so I could get some logical responses...not stupid speculations from others who have never experienced anything like that.
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 12:21 PM
I know some of you guys think you have “seen it all” and have all the answers -but you are wrong. Maybe my description of what I experienced was not clear. But I was there.. what I saw was NOT cum from an earlier visitor...I know that’s what you want to think but I KNOW it wasn’t that. I have been with women who have squirted and gushed. It is a clear liquid that some argue is actually piss (not wanting to start that discussion). I have also been with women who produced a creamy white substance during sex. And... as much as I hate to admit it... I have has sloppy seconds too. What this girl did was produce the white cream that many woman produce as a form of lubricant.. she just had more than usual. It was a phenomenon that I have never seen or experienced and I also thought I had “seen it all”.
I don’t know if it was related to the aroma or not ..I was just giving all the details so I could get some logical responses...not stupid speculations from others who have never experienced anything like that. Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff
She produced white cream? Enough said LOL
http://glamerotica101.com/what-is-th...-creamy-stuff/
Read and educate yourself smart guy. Just because you haven’t experienced it does mean it doesn’t happen. Maybe you need to improve your technique- enough said.
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 12:33 PM
http://glamerotica101.com/what-is-th...-creamy-stuff/
Read and educate yourself smart guy. Just because you haven’t experienced it does mean it doesn’t happen. Maybe you need to improve your technique- enough said. Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff
It's your fantasy man, keep on getting squirted on! And I'll keep reloading for the ladies doing the squirting......
Maybe he should improve his technique and an article that cites an orgasm. LOL.

From this day forth let it be known that a creamy substance from a woman’s vaginal crevice that does not emit a foul odor is in fact a substance that is not another mans spunk and it is not the result of a yeast or various other infections but rather is the result of the orgasm a few chaps like OP have mastered in their technique.
My very first sugar baby would get the white cream. But it never smelled bad, she was always fresh.

But I tell you, eventually, if you do this often enough, you're going to run into a smelly pussy. The sad part is the question of whether they actually know it or not.

I know I stink after a hard workout at the gym so I often wonder if woman can smell their own pussy.

Now if you really want to mess with a woman's mind, the next time your standing next to a woman, start sniffing and wrinkling your nose, pretending that its obviously a stinky cunt you can smell from 3 feet away. Don't say anything, just pretend and see what happens.
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 09:55 PM
I've ran into plenty of smelly pussy, tits that smell like my cock, it's part of the game
I’m sorry but if I smell her before I stick it in her then I won’t stick it in her.
Here's the problem...
You guys need to wash your dick and hands better! Girls makes sure they follow the protocol.
Fun to do the same to men who don't wash well Take a finger run it over his mouth after your hands been on his junk and see the look on his face is priceless. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Just goes to show that fuckwaffles will put their peckers in any hole. Plus, the concern of a lady's hygiene is laughable when most fuckwaffles don't wash their dicks or asses. Then the fuckwaffles get butthurt when a lady asks them to shower.
Bacterial vaginosis is a type of vaginal inflammation caused by the overgrowth of bacteria naturally found in the vagina, which upsets the natural balance. Women in their reproductive years are most likely to get bacterial vaginosis, but it can affect women of any age.