Ladies with managers

• ~Ze~
  • 09-07-2010, 03:56 AM
RoundPound- Most people here don't mind helping others - from a distance. Email, maybe even phone calls... yes, we offer advice in general forums as well as back channel areas on ways to get out, business running, and even toe nail colors.

If a girl truly needs help getting out of a situation, there will be someone there to help her. Though, with the skills we all have, and low morals *wink* she would be able to stand on her own feet from day one.

BUT-

Most of us have issues bringing people into our homes, lives, and possibly real lives, that bring with them danger, security risks, and general drama. There have been too many situations where people get stabbed, shot, and beaten to near death because they got involved with something where they only knew half the story.

______________________________ _______

About "management/ladies/agency" accounts having access to private areas-

Do we know who/IF they may be? No clue. Do we all believe there are compromised accounts all over the boards? I think so. All we can do is weed them out. (I'm not for anyone having access to anyone else's account - manager, lover, or otherwise)

Until then, take security into our own hands and accept the risks for information/posts we make.
RoundPound- Most people here don't mind helping others - from a distance. Email, maybe even phone calls... yes, we offer advice in general forums as well as back channel areas on ways to get out, business running, and even toe nail colors.

If a girl truly needs help getting out of a situation, there will be someone there to help her. Though, with the skills we all have, and low morals *wink* she would be able to stand on her own feet from day one.

BUT-

Most of us have issues bringing people into our homes, lives, and possibly real lives, that bring with them danger, security risks, and general drama. There have been too many situations where people get stabbed, shot, and beaten to near death because they got involved with something where they only knew half the story.

______________________________ _______

About "management/ladies/agency" accounts having access to private areas-

Do we know who/IF they may be? No clue. Do we all believe there are compromised accounts all over the boards? I think so. All we can do is weed them out. (I'm not for anyone having access to anyone else's account - manager, lover, or otherwise)

Until then, take security into our own hands and accept the risks for information/posts we make. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Soooooooo....when are you coming back?