Where to purchase a ready-made milking table

• Seedy
  • 02-13-2014, 03:48 PM
At the sacrifice of a little comfort....a couple of sawhorses and a 3/4" sheet of plywood with a hole should be sufficient....just watch those splinters.....must be nice to lay down for some glory hole action instead of standing in a shady, dimly lit hallway like the rest of us fucks do..... Originally Posted by Russ38
So Russ, your a glory hole veteran? Lmao
So Russ, your a glory hole veteran? Lmao Originally Posted by seedman55
Oops.....I meant those "other" fucks.....as in the "others" who would engage in such debauchery......LOL
I appreciate all the suggestions (especially yours BM ). For a number of reasons (not excluding my personal convenience/time), this can't be a DIYYS (do it your YummySelf) project, however, I am pointing my client to this thread to weigh his options. So far, I have two custom furniture makers who have responded, but I am not bothering to get a quote from them just yet. The first choice at this time is a LMT who is willing to part with a pre-natal massage table at a markdown from their purchase price. It also folds up, so that is a plus. My concern here is location of the hole, being slightly further north than a man might like, and the fact that this particular table has 5 inches of padding on it, so that might be a little awkward for oral service with a limited size diameter opening (my neck hurts at the thought), but I'm a trooper, so over and onward! Cost of marked-down table $300. Time for delivery and coordinating schedules approximately one-two weeks. Does anyone supposed a fold-able custom table can be made and upholstered for that price point?

I could definitely be over-thinking this, but I'm sure the presence of a brain is a turn-on for this particular gent
El Gato is on the right track but cut a slot not a hole.

The slot can be 4 inches wide by a foot long with the middle being for a subject with average torso.

Too big of a "hole" will be uncomfortable.

It is easy to trim out the slot.

Note one place I get massages, the table has an adjustable shelf below the face ring to support your arms. It is Godsend.

......and so is my LMT.

Not overthinking. You're considering purchasing a major piece of furniture and you've condensed the various issues to key elements. But, from scratch, $300 wouldn’t fly if you want a nice table, as the upholstery would be a major portion of the cost. Sorry to the bare wood thoughts, but, I've seen a nice oak bench sit for a while, with padded benches of almost exact same design going for more $.
You have a mention of neck strain for the gal in charge. Most custom tables have a platform under the main table to support the person in charge. Without that, you'll need a large hassock, ottoman, or something, which fits under the table, or else playtime may be limited due to comfort issues for the in-charge.
By chance did you get the $300 from BM’s suggestion of that being his estimate of disassembly & reassembly of an existing table (that didn’t already have a maternity hole)? He has a point about that. And as he mentions, you would not want to do the upholstery yourself, as things tear easily and that’s where you’d spend the money.
But, back to the pre-owned maternity table. You can always resell it after you try it out, experiment with it, etc. At the least, you will get an idea of what you like or don’t like about it, and figure out if there’s something different on the market that you want. Some folks end up designing their own, or picking option packages. And some are happy with the maternity table. Last, my dogs are intently staring at me. Perhaps they’re concerned that I’ve agreed with a crazed cat.
Hahaha...

No, the $300 came from the person who wants to resell the maternity table. They said they purchased it for $550 originally.
Seems to me that the issue to be decided first is a cost to benefit issue. You're going to spend time and money to do this without knowing first is there a high demand for this service, unless of course you get asked this every other day, or can you create one. So far I think I've seen one post asking for this and for all I know it's the same person you're talking about in this scenario. So without knowing some of these factors it sounds like you're running the risk of doing all this for one or two clients which if they're long term clients then at some point you'll make your investment back but in the meantime you'll have this table which I guess can be used for just giving regular massages or serving Thanksgiving dinner on as well but do you really need to go to all that time and expense just to add massages to your menu? A couple years ago I didn't know what the hell a Nuru massage was but one inflatable rubber pool mattress, some seaweed gel or whatever the hell that stuff is, and one nekid girl and you're up and running for very little cost. So maybe we're on the verge of the next big thing and you'll be out in front setting the pace. Good luck.
Seems to me that the issue to be decided first is a cost to benefit issue. You're going to spend time and money to do this without knowing first is there a high demand for this service, unless of course you get asked this every other day, or can you create one. So far I think I've seen one post asking for this and for all I know it's the same person you're talking about in this scenario. So without knowing some of these factors it sounds like you're running the risk of doing all this for one or two clients which if they're long term clients then at some point you'll make your investment back but in the meantime you'll have this table which I guess can be used for just giving regular massages or serving Thanksgiving dinner on as well but do you really need to go to all that time and expense just to add massages to your menu? A couple years ago I didn't know what the hell a Nuru massage was but one inflatable rubber pool mattress, some seaweed gel or whatever the hell that stuff is, and one nekid girl and you're up and running for very little cost. So maybe we're on the verge of the next big thing and you'll be out in front setting the pace. Good luck. Originally Posted by gearslut
The good thing is that my client is making the investment for me. I have seen two threads on this activity, and it was asked who offered this. I believe it was those threads that made my guy finally say, "okay, let's do this, now how do we go about getting a table?!"

We are deciding soon. I will definitely come back around to discuss how it went down and the type of table used.
So basically your looking for a horizontal glory hole? Originally Posted by Russ38
LOL, From what I have seen that is what it is.I wish he luck in her search.
You want a table with a hole cut out of it so guys can lay down on it, and you're going to be underneath it in an extremely uncomfortable position sucking their cock?

Seriously? Is business really that slow? Why would anybody want to do that?
If that massage table collapses while you're giving him head you will take Deep Throating to a whole new level . LOL

Yummy is a whore not a carpenter quit suggesting she do the work herself .
It is really none of our business why she wants the table or if her business is that slow. YM didn't ask our opinion on the table. We can choose any of the 400+ girls from Houston or the many others traveling through town if this is not your thing just move on without the rude comments.

You want a table with a hole cut out of it so guys can lay down on it, and you're going to be underneath it in an extremely uncomfortable position sucking their cock?

Seriously? Is business really that slow? Why would anybody want to do that? Originally Posted by coolaid
It is really none of our business why she wants the table or if her business is that slow. YM didn't ask our opinion on the table. We can choose any of the 400+ girls from Houston or the many others traveling through town if this is not your thing just move on without the rude comments. Originally Posted by stickitinyou
Yea maybe you're right there, junior.

Or maybe ym has way too much time on her hands to come up with lame threAD topics.

Nobody's going to spend $500 on a table so she can give upside down blowjobs through a hole.
Thanks for the contributions everyone. Besides DIYYs suggestions, I have been contacted by 3 carpenters and a person ready to sell me a table, which I wouldn't have found easily otherwise. I believe for convenience and cost, I will go with the latter. Like I said before, I'll report back with my personal thoughts on my decision after all has been said and done.
If that massage table collapses while you're giving him head you will take Deep Throating to a whole new level . LOL

Yummy is a whore not a carpenter quit suggesting she do the work herself . Originally Posted by carkido45
LOL...and thanks...manicures are too expensive and too pretty to break a nail doing woodwork!