Even the Ks conservatives are growing weary of Brownback.

Hey, did yinz notice how the chimp's new movie The Jungle Book grossed over $100 million in its opening week? Congratulations King Ekim!

Originally Posted by lustylad

i am chimp 3.5! i am idiot! i am chimp! please slap me in the face with a fish cjohnny54 illegally poached! cjohnny54 and me the chimp swap spit in the shower! why am i so fag??

please kill me!
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Follow the flashing icon the find the turds in the punch bowl.

What, pray tell, to you shitheels consider a worthwhile subject for debate?

Why don't you start another poll, Whiny? We really need one!

Why don't you start another poll, Whiny? We really need one! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A poll that YOU can win ?! Mebbe it's kinda early for the DOTY 2017 poll assup !

Why don't you start another poll, Whiny? We really need one! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah. And I thought you had a real shot in my last poll. It's been awhile since you won anything. It must be frustrating for you. It's way to early for any DOTY poll, so I suggest you step up your game in that department. You kind of let us all down last time. We don't want a repeat of that.
You took all the votes away, Whiny bitch.
Ah, but LittleLosefEva took the crown. He had it in the bag. Sorry, Assup.
Ah, but LittleLosefEva took the crown. He had it in the bag. Sorry, Assup. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your right wing poll was as accurate as a poll of fox and Breitbart reporters and talk show hosts, who they would vote for between Trump, Clinton, Sanders and Webb.

Unless the deck is stacked you would not have any poll,Tonto.
He's actually looking for a pole, not a poll.
Yeah. And I thought you had a real shot in my last poll. It's been awhile since you won anything. It must be frustrating for you. It's way to early for any DOTY poll, so I suggest you step up your game in that department. You kind of let us all down last time. We don't want a repeat of that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
But, but but, he WAS elected " Vice-DOTY " in the poll that Lil Cotex WON ! And with Cotex's " departure " , that should elevate Mr. DOTY 3 TIMES to his F-O-U-R-T-H !!!!! time to wear the crown !!!! EKIM can be his " Vice-DOTY " , what with EKIM's most recent win of the " Stupidest Poster " poll from last week !!! EKIM is an attention starved narcissist anyway, it'll do his low self esteem some good to have another " title " !!!
EKIM is an attention starved narcissist anyway... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yeah, 23,613 posts and they all say the same thing...

"Look at me! Look at me!

Feed the chimp! Feed the chimp!

Do I get another banana if I stop posting for 5 minutes?

I am banana boy!

It's great to be a chimp!"

But, but but, he WAS elected " Vice-DOTY " in the poll that Lil Cotex WON ! And with Cotex's " departure " , that should elevate Mr. DOTY 3 TIMES to his F-O-U-R-T-H !!!!! time to wear the crown !!!! EKIM can be his " Vice-DOTY " , what with EKIM's most recent win of the " Stupidest Poster " poll from last week !!! EKIM is an attention starved narcissist anyway, it'll do his low self esteem some good to have another " title " !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
2015 DAOTY winner ,and a shoo in for 2016, congrats gay rey.
Yeah, 23,613 posts and they all say the same thing...

"Look at me! Look at me!

Feed the chimp! Feed the chimp!

Do I get another banana if I stop posting for 5 minutes?

I am banana boy!

It's great to be a chump!"

You should know. Originally Posted by lustylad
All those posts, and most were replying to dumb mother fuckers like you two retards.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...on-guidelines/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Those first four a your progenitors EKIM. And YOU did NOT evolve to be the one on the far right in the picture, EKIM The Inbred Chimp !

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...on-guidelines/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen

We humans laugh at you and your "chimp out's", eehhhbuhhhrrrrr...