PROVIDERS, JUST CURIOUS about LE issues

I am "new" (so new I haven't done anything yet) and i would have never asked those questions.
Why would I be concerned about the providers end of LE (sorry girls), but really, you gals are the "pros". I bet you can handle yourself.
Like i said, I am new, never participated, but i have been "hanging around" for a while to try and figure it out. And there's a lot to deal with.
Still it's a little edgy. because of Self Employment, I haven't been able to get p411, so I am sure anyone would have to be suspicious of me as well.
I guess what i am saying is that it is a little intimidating to get involved. Maybe he was just asking nervous questions.

All that being said, I wouldn't mind being detained and frisked by Kelly TNT.
Yep Kelly could not have said it better. I deleted your PM imediately after seeing you post this. This post was enoiugh to even make newbie friendly providers stay clear of you. Sorry but all the LE ????? Sounds like you are LE looking for someone dumb enough to give you pointers on how to bust a provider. Or make yourself look like yoou know nothing about how bust's work so someone thinks how could you be since you don't know anything. You aren't fooling me man! Originally Posted by sexykim2008
I agree with what evrybody is saying about this guy. Very, very, weird! He sent me a pm, asking me If I see black guys, and then saying don't worry I am not black, but I want you too see my friend. The whole thing sounded very weird to me. Then he was like i guess you don't want my bussiness? Im sorry to put this all out there like this, but I think providers need to be carefull of him.
Yes, Tara.....that's better left to the ladies area of discussion.

Look, he's new.

It's scary.

Give him time to figure it all out.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly don't take any chances. There are a lot of flakey guys out there. No one wants anything to happen to one of the ladies.
Yes, Tara.....that's better left to the ladies area of discussion.

Look, he's new.

It's scary.

Give him time to figure it all out.

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
My bad girl, please remove it if nessecary, to the right place.
Good Luck.
Well looks like my promotion to detective is on halt because of my "so obvious" investigational work. My supervisor wanted to know what the heck possesed me to be so obvious about who I "reallly" am. He said I should have been cool, and sneaky. Act like I have seen a provider 100's of times. But I said Noooooooooooo. I want to ask such questions that they will avoid me like the plague. I thought I was inventing a new technique that would revolutionize po po work. I was hoping you all would say, wow the so obvious questions must mean he is not po po. I was using reverse, reverse psycology. Which ended up confusing me (due to the response i got), and ended up with a couple of really clever providers figuring out my master plan.

Bottom line, either I am an idiot officer, or some poor guy who is holding a hard on and nobody to call. You be the judge...
Yeah, that's the way to make your situation better, turn in to a smartass.

relax man, these ladies are just protecting themselves. try and look at it from their side.
You know RIKZ, wour "white knigting" is pretty suspisious. I was eviscorated for asking questions I am curious about. You may be curious about little boobs, big boobs, white pussy, black pussy, stinky pissy, etc etc. You can satisfy your curiosity, because someone will discuss your interests with you excitedly. My curiosity about the hobby is treated pretty rudely, in my opinion. We should all happily discuss all aspects of a anal sex, and le issues. If I was curious about this, surly there are others. I am very intersted in the technical issues of the hobby, as I am sure many others are.
no one said dont be curious, just that right now might not be the best time to ask those questions.

Man, I was trying to help you out. I dont know anyone here. You and I are in a similar boat, but if you want to rag on me then, Up yours.

After all, to quote you, your the "poor guy who is holding a hard on and nobody to call". NOT ME.
Dude get a life.!
If you stick to the girls on this site or other ones you will not have LE issues. Thats why we are here and they are on here. If you want to be arrested go find a street walker, you may be obliged.

If you just like being in handcuffs I am sure the girls on here will oblige that too. Maybe even put one of those black mask on you and stick a red ball in your mouth and beat the crap out of you, I think many guys may want to take swings at that pinanta of you too.

I want to ask such questions that they will avoid me like the plague. I thought I was inventing a new technique that would revolutionize po po work. I was hoping you all would say, wow the so obvious questions must mean he is not po po. I was using reverse, reverse psycology. Which ended up confusing me (due to the response i got), and ended up with a couple of really clever providers figuring out my master plan. Originally Posted by URAPNES
Exactly what I was saying

Bottom line, either I am an idiot officer, or some poor guy who is holding a hard on and nobody to call. You be the judge... Originally Posted by URAPNES
My guess would be you are probably both. Either way you might not have wanted to be so curious about ladies dealing with LE. If your not one then why does it even matter to you at all? Then on top of being a newbie asking red flag questions you want to turn around and be a smart ass. Now I see why you are sitting with a hard on
Whatever you say. But know this, you have turned away the kind of person most providers desire. A man with a full wallet and a hard-on. Just because he asked a few questions you did not like. Oh well
Whatever you say. But know this, you have turned away the kind of person most providers desire. A man with a full wallet and a hard-on. Just because he asked a few questions you did not like. Oh well Originally Posted by URAPNES

Hey Guy. The kind of person providers most desire is a man that makes an appontment with them and pays for their time. If you're gonna hobby, then jump in with your full wallet and get laid!

You're just making excuses.
Hey,
Can we kick this thread to the curb. Nothing's being accomplished here but a whole lot of "thrust and parry" (sp?)

I'm getting tired of seeing it at the top of the list.
(He says as he bumps it once again.)