TITS: What's Your Ideal Set?

B to C naturals
For me, neither the cup size nor the number. The breasts must fit the body, if that makes any sense. One could photoshop breasts from one woman to another and what looks good on one would appear out of place on another. Also, a woman's bosom that is supported and dressed can look very different when it is naked.

Despite her "issues" I've thought Lindsay Lohan's rack was awesome, same with Scarlett Johansson. And, as writer Dan Jenkins once wrote, a nice pair of nipples can set off a nice rack like a money clip sets off your whip out (cash, not your dick).
No particular order but these would suite me just fine. Autumn, Lisa, Jamie.

Lisa's are amazing. I wish she'd answer my texts lol! I kid... I kid... Don't forget Cheyenne Blake and Payton!! Holy moly!
I know my old buddy Slims likes the ginormous fake boobies, I however prefer girls with real boobs myself
I just love Alyssa West's Natural DD's
You be the judge

Well these seem well proportioned without over doing it:

While these may appeal to the wild side of some:

Frankly, I think what they are attached to is more important.
B to C naturals Originally Posted by NerdKing
+1 I will even take A's, perky naturals beat man-mades any day of the week.
Damn, I'm getting tired of being the President of The Itty Bitty Titty Committee!
Is there a specific name for the ski-jump shaped? Kinda like bananas that point up. I'm also a fan of puffies.
OldGrump, totally love both pics... the bottom girl is awesome! Love it!
  • aka
  • 07-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Anything with puffies on them are to die for.
im pretty fond of my own i play with them and stare at them all the time i got lucky!
Although I haven't had the pleasure of seeing these in person yet, if they get any better than this, I don't know if I could stand to see them:

Bryleigh
Cheyenne Blake, Autumn Spring.
........ and Alyssa West