ISIL's caliphate 'capital' in Raqqa falls after last jihadists surrender

It amazes me how libtards don't even have the decency anymore to wait a decade or two before they try to rewrite history! Now they try to stuff their false narratives down our throats almost contemporaneously!

We already kicked the shit out of two libtards in this forum on this point - 1) undercunt/wombhater and 2) dickmuncher. Surely ekim the inbred chimp doesn't want to be the third moron to meet the same fate?

Naaahh, he's too stupid to even begin to understand a point, let alone articulate and defend one. He's like a talking chimp toy that says "stupid lemmings" every time you pull the string. Originally Posted by lustylad
The KansASS WELSHER spewing his shit again ? The SAME KansASS WELSHER that swears that KansASS has " mountians ", picks dingleberries by the freightcar load ( daily ) with his ONE good tooth, and is THE pivot " man " and bottom " man " at all of assup's reach-around crew MEATings ? He's the TRUE lying liberal LEMMING that Herr Gruber was laughing and talking about.
Nice meltdown ekim the inbred fuck.
How Trump like to attack the person rather than the source.
You two are so alike making up cutsie names for those you want to insult, and both are morons.
You now have my permission to regurgitate the same Bs showing the forum you are ekim the inbred fuck.
Originally Posted by bamscram
You had your ass handed to you, you ignorant jackass. Your jackass notion that ISIS wasn't born on Odumbo's watch was shoved up your ass and out your shitty-brown nose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Now go back to your KansASS mountains and enjoy your hayseed, hillbilly day sucking faggot dicks, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The KansASS WELSHER spewing his shit again ? The SAME KansASS WELSHER that swears that KansASS has " mountians ", picks dingleberries by the freightcar load ( daily ) with his ONE good tooth, and is THE pivot " man " and bottom " man " at all of assup's reach-around crew MEATings ? He's the TRUE lying liberal LEMMING that Herr Gruber was laughing and talking about. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You had your ass handed to you, you ignorant jackass. Your jackass notion that ISIS wasn't born on Odumbo's watch was shoved up your ass and out your shitty-brown nose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Now go back to your KansASS mountains and enjoy your hayseed, hillbilly day sucking faggot dicks, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Two jackasses braying.

Two jackasses braying. Originally Posted by bamscram
Your two "jackasses braying" are just you with your head up your ass listening to your own echo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You fancy yourself as ekim the inbred fuck's wing man, but in reality you are just a steeple. Originally Posted by bamscram
Say what? Ya talking to me, retarded lenny? Did you just call me something?

steeple
noun
1. church tower and spire.

buttscramble (Retarded Lenny)at home
Say what? Ya talking to me, retarded lenny? Did you just call me something?

steeple
noun
1. church tower and spire. Originally Posted by lustylad

buttscramble (Retarded Lenny)at home Originally Posted by Hotrod511