Still looking are you threatening providers for BBFS?

I guess you are not detecting my sarcasm?? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Must have missed it....
Whispers I don't even know how to respond. I'm so glad somebody could shut you up. Was making light of a serious accusation that was waged. You do that often. Thought some levity was appropriate. As simple as that really... Yes quite simple indeed. Obviously you saw no humor in it. I respect that you finally realized, yes Toyz, you are not funny to everyone that reads your posts. I would counter propose that your serious response will bring much more light to the topc than my little joke. Please note this isn't the only time this has happened.

Not busting your chops either, just honestly responding... I am totally busting your chops in hopes that you slow down with the mockery. And so I don't get mistaken as passive aggressive again. Originally Posted by Toyz
Toyz I swear I would'nt even talk shit to you if you didn't play so much. You are like a little kid that doesn't know when to joke and when to just let people ask a question. That's why I ignored you and will probably continue to do so.
  • Toyz
  • 05-10-2012, 03:31 PM
EJ. The ONLY error in your astute breakdown is assuming I care if the humor is miss placed or not...laugh, dont laugh....matters not! {muah!}. Love your timely interventions....
EJ. The ONLY error in your astute breakdown is assuming I care if the humor is miss placed or not...laugh, dont laugh....matters not! {muah!}. Love your timely interventions.... Originally Posted by Toyz
Do you know what the definition of passive aggressive is? You.

You also are so quick to call me out, but fail to look inwardly for your errors.
Until big bad whispers comes along and says something to you.

There must be something luring about me that brings you back to pick me apart every time. I've tried to disagree, civilly argue, aggressively argue, and bust your balls; even apologized for busting your balls. You were quite an enigma at first, but I quickly figured you out. So I'm going to just go back to ignoring you. Problem solved.

If you want to hear a response from me to anything you have to say. Go back and read my old posts to you. They still apply.
  • Toyz
  • 05-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Do you know what the definition of passive aggressive is? You.

You also are so quick to call me out, but fail to look inwardly for your errors.
Until big bad whispers comes along and says something to you.

There must be something luring about me that brings you back to pick me apart every time. I've tried to disagree, civilly argue, aggressively argue, and bust your balls; even apologized for busting your balls. You were quite an enigma at first, but I quickly figured you out. So I'm going to just go back to ignoring you. Problem solved.

If you want to hear a response from me to anything you have to say. Go back and read my old posts to you. They still apply. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
EJ, my response was to Whispers. I honestly don't know why you chose to red line it and try to analyze me through it, it wasn't even written to you. I seriously didn't even think about you when I wrote my response to S.L.

I am not trying to call you out, bust your balls or anything of that nature. I think you are an uber intelligent & very expressive woman. I mean that as a compliment.

And this is as serious and real world of a response as I can give. Do you honestly think that you know who I am as a person through a few random posts on a chat board? A P4P chat board at that? One that I just enjoy playing on?

You are way more intelligent than that. And I was not, in any fashion, meaning to go after you...I thought we had worked out our differences through I.M. & was looking forward to just playing with each other on the board.

I am seriously sorry that you feel the way you do about me...
Toyz, didn't you just try to crawl out of a recent rabbit hole you put yourself into...
  • Toyz
  • 05-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Toyz, didn't you just try to crawl out of a recent rabbit hole you put yourself into... Originally Posted by SpeakIntoTheMic
Nope no rabbit hole, I apologized profusely to the board about something I said in a thread that was out of line.

This is not even remotely close...and I think you know that, but thanks for taking the shot anyway...
I don't think Toyz is guilty of anything here except trying to inject some humor in a subject that probably did not need any...

I think maybe a lot of people are still all worked up over other threads....

My comments to Toyz were a little more on the line of "Hey Dude.. We've talked... I know this is the kind of thing that probably matters to you...I know there are a few ladies out there that matter to you...... Do you really want to joke about it?"

He's a lot better at getting into things then getting out of them.... rather than trying to take each other apart.... lets see who weighs in on the subject......

Maybe I am wrong but if it came out that SL is indeed guilty of this kind of behavior I think Sl would be in the front of the online Lynch Mob....
  • Sire
  • 05-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Let's all just calm down and fuck.

Safely, of course.

This message brought to you by Trojan.
Sire, we did that!

Toyz, ok I get it and I accept your statement.

Whispers, I don't know about lynch mob at least from me, but at least he will be on blast and on providers radar more than he already is. I was updated via rumors today. I guess I've been out of the loop as of late. But somebody finally explained the t shirt thing to me. But I prefer to hear the real deal from SL's mouth. He is being accused of some outlandish things that pretty much coincide with what Nico posted today.

So, we're stiiiiiiiill waitiiiiiiiiing, for you to come, rock out with his bare cock out!
Let's all just calm down and fuck.

Safely, of course.

This message brought to you by Trojan. Originally Posted by Sire
I agree make love not war.. I have commented on the subject before as I dont approve of bb. However, adults will do what they see fit and no matter how much is said on the subject it wont be going anywhere. Just make notes on the ones that openly partake in bb likes whispers mentioned and stay away.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin..... SHAME, SHAME SHAME on you! Do you happen to be friends with Nico? Well let me show you how this works.

I heard you were an Ebony Over Weight Transsexual that has robbed no less than three hobbyists. I heard you would do Bare Back for free if you liked the guy. Some guy in San Antonio said you ran fake pictures on Back Page and had sessions for $60. Your pimp is now in jail so at least he can't cause any more problems for you! I think everyone deserves a second chance. I love your new Avatar and handle, much better than the one you had before when all that STD BS was going around about you.

Any of this true? Pretty sure it’s NOT! But how about everyone reading it? I wonder what they might be thinking. 120 reviews and every last one with phone numbers, email addresses and or members of this board. With a little bit of effort (Almost Like You Were Screening!) you could have found out that I am a kind gentleman who has NEVER threatened anyone. I treat EVERY lady with the utmost respect. I have NEVER BB with any provider… EVER!

I'll look forward to you apology post.
  • Toyz
  • 05-11-2012, 06:26 AM
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin..... SHAME, SHAME SHAME on you! Do you happen to be friends with Nico? Well let me show you how this works.

I heard you were an Ebony Over Weight Transsexual that has robbed no less than three hobbyists. I heard you would do Bare Back for free if you liked the guy. Some guy in San Antonio said you ran fake pictures on Back Page and had sessions for $60. Your pimp is now in jail so at least he can't cause any more problems for you! I think everyone deserves a second chance. I love your new Avatar and handle, much better than the one you had before when all that STD BS was going around about you.

Any of this true? Pretty sure it’s NOT! But how about everyone reading it? I wonder what they might be thinking. 120 reviews and every last one with phone numbers, email addresses and or members of this board. With a little bit of effort (Almost Like You Were Screening!) you could have found out that I am a kind gentleman who has NEVER threatened anyone. I treat EVERY lady with the utmost respect. I have NEVER BB with any provider… EVER!

I'll look forward to you apology post. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I did a bit of checking on my own...had more than one girl who has been with SL & I say "Never happens...he is sweet, fun & never asks for BB"...for whatever its worth.

And one of the girls I trust implicitly & am virtually sure she would not tell me otherwise if it was true.

So, at least in my book and at this time, S.L. is clean...
As my buddy George Bush would say.... "I think it’s Irgonical". I'm a NON GFE Hobbyist. NO Kissing. NO DATY. I don't even mind covered BBBJ and have been given shit for it. But I'm accused of wanting BARE BACK??? Give me a fucking break! I have posted repeatedly in the Stcky BB Thread criticizing those that support this kind of conduct.

Ebony Jasmine Love Austin... how about you do that research and post an apology and I'll make sure you get a sexy T-Shirt. LOL

PS: I only have LADIES "small"

[SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]
120 reviews and every last one with phone numbers, email addresses and or members of this board. With a little bit of effort (Almost Like You Were Screening!) you could have found out that I am a kind gentleman who has NEVER threatened anyone. I treat EVERY lady with the utmost respect. I have NEVER BB with any provider… EVER!

I'll look forward to you apology post. Originally Posted by Still Looking
This would have sufficed. Just giving you a chance to clear it all up.

You should be demanding an apology from the 120 girls you have seen in which NOT ONE coming to say "no girl. SL is a stand up guy". There have been questions arise on guys that have 20 posts and 2 reviews and some provider will come out of somewhere and let the ladies know he has been good to her. I think the best thing that you could have done is maybe contact some of your t shirt winners and had them stand up for you.

As my buddy George Bush would say.... "I think it’s Irgonical". I'm a NON GFE Hobbyist. NO Kissing. NO DATY. I don't even mind covered BBBJ and have been given shit for it. But I'm accused of wanting BARE BACK??? Give me a fucking break! I have posted repeatedly in the Stcky BB Thread criticizing those that support this kind of conduct.

Ebony Jasmine Love Austin... how about you do that research and post an apology and I'll make sure you get a sexy T-Shirt. LOL

PS: I only have LADIES "small"
Originally Posted by Still Looking
OK so you cleared your name. That was the purpose of this thread. Also to let newer and possibly more impressionable ladies know it is not the norm or expected to do BB. And since you don't participate in those activities you will probably agree.

Thanks again for your reply !
Oh and I'll take a small. I can use it as a sports bra to work out in .