need to let you knkw boutguys

i think all girls have some guy who is pussy whipped and will do ANYTHING to gain the attention of the girl, especially if it is FREE. so while i honestly believe any girl on here has a guy who will leak info to her, i also dont think girls should go around freely admitting it either.

kinda like barebacking. i can expect every girl to bareback some clients, and thus some guys on here asking for bareback and getting it with certain girls, but everybody acts like it doesn't happen.
^ what he said...

next time don't tell, just use your pawn to move a rook.
I gotta ask.....

Who the fukk 5 star'd this threAD???
A whole string of "Yes" reviews and this! I'm gonna chalk this up to a learning experience for GM.

She likely takes so much pride in her work the notion that she doesn't (no matter how she heard) rubbed her the wrong way.

Notwithstanding the politics and protocol of the boards, I admire the spunk and eagerness to defend her hard work.

The err was one of sophomoric adherence to protocol not malicious intent.

Full disclosure, I have not seen or met with GM; but may give her a call.
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Haha Live!
Wouldnt you think that a lady who proclaims to be so recently adept on this board would know how to address this situation accordngly? Honey, you're a newbie. How did you think this thread was going to go... ?

I have 2 words for you my dear. "Au Fait". British terminology. Look it up.....

I'm sad for you lassie, after this thread ....
Wouldn't "Au Fait" be French not British?
  • Booth
  • 08-04-2011, 08:23 AM
I gotta ask.....

Who the fukk 5 star'd this threAD??? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
If this isn't a 5 star thread, nothing is.
The situation is being reviewed.

Now back to your regularly scheduled afternoon drama .........
Uh-oh, it's already been down graded to a 4 star thread. I don't know if I can stick around to only watch a 4 star thread.

To gm - I see 7 positive reviews. 0 negative reviews. But now you have 1 OP thread whining. I suggest a post back from you saying "Sorry, never mind, lesson learned, please go about your hobby, preferably with me!" and just move on...

And no I haven't had a chance to see gm yet, but maybe soon?
Scoot over, Genesis and Daphne; I brought pretzels....

Who else wants to join us on the couch to watch an episode of "OOPS"! and "DO TELL"! Originally Posted by runswithscissors
I can't watch....

Please put down the shovel, GM...please...the hole is big enough! You can still salvage it so chalk it up to a big "Oops!", shrug it off, crawl out of the hole as fast as you can...keep doing your thing, especially using clean towels...lol. Chin up!
yep sarah. chin up ,tongue out. just how i like it!
yep sarah. chin up ,tongue out. just how i like it! Originally Posted by knotty man
Funny guy! Just don't crawl out of the hole as fast as you can...lol!