Outdoor encounters, any provider consider adding this to the Menu?

I had a gf over to my apartment when I was younger and had 2 roommates. She and I took a walk and ended up on the green at a country club golf course at 1am. Now that was an awesome experience.
MMM thats gives a whole new meaning to a hole in one...
Will be traveling to H-Town at month's end... session al fresco sound pretty enticing! Please send recommendations vis your own personal experience. Thank You!
I love this! Growing up in Iowa it was easy to find secluded areas where me and my BF's could sneak away to. The cool air, Hot Sun beating down, our skin sweaty. VERY HOT! Once we were surprised by a group of guys on their horses. We kept going-after many giggles from me and they watched, we finished and they went on their way.
Anyone have a yard or up for an adventure?
Sex and the lake just go hand in hand or should I say Cock in pussy. I love outdoor sex, add in water and it just makes it that much hotter and wetter. After having a skinny dip and trying to drowned each other while deep sea Cock diving, taking it up to the outside showers at the state park as always been a favorite of mine. While getting pounded, someone has to keep hitting the water button or things tend to get a bit rough with the friction and the cement.....ummmm Im ready or you?
Outdoor sex is the hottest! Nothing like finding that secluded spot with the bright sun beating down on my ladie's sexy body. The risk of getting spotted adds to the excitement. My ex and I used to have outdoor sex often, slipping behind a boulder while taking a hike in the mountains, banging away behind a seawall at the beach, her giving me a blowjob in a little cove near a resort, laying down in the boat on the lake... it goes on and on. Something about the sunshine and exercise stimulating our senses and brain chemicals. I would love to find a VP who gets off on it.
I don't know if this counts as outdoors I guess it would be more of a public thing but I read a story in a magazine several years ago about two people that had sex in a moving cab I've wanted to try it ever since.
  • Darth
  • 04-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Sex on the approach end overrun of a small-town airport...Runway lights are VERY bright!!
I don't know if this counts as outdoors I guess it would be more of a public thing but I read a story in a magazine several years ago about two people that had sex in a moving cab I've wanted to try it ever since. Originally Posted by maica22010
I’m sure others will remember this, but years ago, (probably during the Escape days) someone had a Limo that they used to advertise on CL for your sexual exploits. I remember a few reviews, and regret not doing it. While I don’t have a lot of Limo experience, I’m sure it wouldn’t be that hard to pull off with a traditional Limo ride around town.
Bring a beach towel and some handi-wipes and who would ever know? I may have to put this on my to do list.