Comments and Feedback

• fawn
  • 01-05-2010, 09:39 PM
OK Tbone, I have a question for you....in the review section why dont we have a search bar at the bottom so they guys can search a providers name to find all her reviews?

and my second question is I have tried to search my own name and then put independent reviews
and then hit search and nothing comes up....
I want to say thanks for the provider showcase, not sure if the guys skip the bios and go straight for the pics,lol, but i like it, you can add your own personal touch to your showcase. Thanks
OK Tbone, I have a question for you....in the review section why dont we have a search bar at the bottom so they guys can search a providers name to find all her reviews? ... Originally Posted by fawn
Great idea Fawn!, also a link to the providers showcase, if she has one
I love the provider showcase pics & info
I agree with the idea of a separate forum for archived reviews moved over from ASPD. Anyone actually writing a new review the past fews days will quickly find it on page 4. I agree with the idea of keeping the archive, but how about putting it in a different forum - kind of a trip down memory lane as a tribute to ASPD?
Actually, there is a tribute page already. We just need to add the structure underneath it for the reviews.
the search bar is at the top of the review section to the right of where it says threads in forum.I like it better at the top.No need to scroll all the way down to do the search.
Fawn I typed in your name and got plenty of results.You are a busy girl.:-)
[R]eviews are several months or even a year or more old.

They are a fantastic resource, but I wonder if it'll drown out current reviews. Having a temporary section for reviews older than a set date (say September 2009) could keep the review section a bit more current, but encourage a repository for all the great reviews from the old site. Originally Posted by outbound
The review sections are becoming worthless at the moment with reviews as old as 2006 being posted along side current reviews. If an archive section is not in the very short term plans, then perhaps temporarily add "date of review" to the review section front pages.
I think we should have an OFF Forum for all those photos of tantalizing ladies he so graciously posts....j/k

Chat is a great addition. Great job so far guys. We appreciate you!
i suggest of all the new reviews from the other sites coming in be in one forum that are 30 days old so thst the new reviews will not be pushed to 3rd or 4th pages