DAMAGE CONTROL before the s*** hits the fan

that really bites!! i hate hearing that you trusted a supposed friend and she took advantage of you in the worst way.
thanks for letting us know...i think everyone would appreciate knowing who it is so we don't make the same mistake and get ripped off.
material things can be replaced, it is up to you to protect your reputation.
as bad as i would like to name names pissed does not come close to expressing my feelings about the situation, but I was adviced by a owner that if I named her in an alert then i would be subject to being banned and while right now it might be worth a banning. in days to come i would probably change my mind. But by outing her then i would lose the respect of the entire community, a high price to pay for a few moments of petty madness. If you want more details then you can PM me and then I might tell you but not on a public board.
Chelsea,

By naming the provider, you would not be outing her. That could only happen if you revealed real world info about her.

By naming her, you could be doing a real service to the community. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
What he said except when you find her ..... make it hurt. Originally Posted by mojojo213

So a Mod is saying its ok to name her soooo I shall....

Christy Jones you have been summend to stand trial right here on Eccie......Do you have a rebuttal or you just a meany butt with a bad case of theft fingers!!!

or am I BANNED?

stay tuned......
You are not outing when you simply post the handle of a member here who has stolen not just your car but also cash.
Babydoll girl you rock lol, I am putting a GOLD star by your name in my book lol and you will never be banned by me LOL.
Wow,

That is pretty shitty. Sorry again this happened. You know I want you to have your car back baby.

Why didn't you report the theft of the cash? That doesn't make much sense. It's not like your occupation and that of the other girl aren't going to come our eventually. Then when you're asked "Did she take anything else?", you're going to have to either lie or add something significant to your incomplete initial report -- either one of which will damage your credibility.
The People's Court is now in session: Christy Jones, you have been summoned to the witness stand.
Sorry for your loss, Chelsea. Hope to chip in to your kitty in the future
this is a horrible thing to happen to such a sweet lady, hope everything turns out alright for you in the long run.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Wait.. haven't Chelsea and Cristy been "dating" for like.. ever???

you have a good heart girl. I'm sorry someone took full advantage of that! I've been in those positions plenty of times, but your vehicle is a very important daily asset. Good luck and no worries girl, your loved by many on here. (:
Chelsea you can by a safe at one of the office supply stores for $75 and have your apartment maintenance guy screw it into the floor of your closet to protect you $$$.
(shakin my head)
Damn, I didn't know you were hooked up with Sticky Fingers, your lucky that's all she took and didn't leave you with a mess of hard to explain surprises.
Jules
Please don't use the term "shakin my head". That was used by one of the most hated providers in ASPD history. She was on everyone ignore list.