Providers - what do you expect?

That is certainly a testable hypothesis. Originally Posted by emptywallet
I find it to be accurate... Also with many other ladies.

"big enough" may be the key words in this situation. If my understanding is correct, the provider's home city/market may be big enough, but Louigi's city/market may not be.
Perhaps... But I think it's unlikely.
I find it to be accurate... Also with many other ladies. Originally Posted by Shayla
....Perhaps... But I think it's unlikely.
I was feeling feisty and had some counterarguments, but nevermind. You provided some dissenting opinions to what has been posted here. No need to belabor my points.
niagara falls or toronto or cleveland or pittsburgh or anywhere else within 3-4 hours of buffalo
I don't leave very often because the most money is in my home town or surrounding area.
If I tour, it's basically a paid vacation & then some. I know where to post in every place I go and I don't care that much about pre booking mainly because when I decide to go somewhere it's last minute anyway. It always works out as plenty of guys don't like pre-booking cause they're the "spur of the moment" type.
I find if you're well reviewed on enough boards, you'll do well anywhere.

I rarely get cancellations but when I have, they don't stop me from coming. If you're traveling to a big enough city there is always someone to fill the spot. Originally Posted by Shayla
I don't leave very often because the most money is in my home town or surrounding area.
If I tour, it's basically a paid vacation & then some. I know where to post in every place I go and I don't care that much about pre booking mainly because when I decide to go somewhere it's last minute anyway. It always works out as plenty of guys don't like pre-booking cause they're the "spur of the moment" type.

I rarely get cancellations but when I have, they don't stop me from coming. If you're traveling to a big enough city there is always someone to fill the spot. Originally Posted by Shayla
for this tour to corpus I was almost booked full the day after I posted

most tours I am at 80% prebboked full upon a week of arrival

{sometimes it is just luck of the draw} Originally Posted by DallasRain

I wonder why other providers have so much difficulty when the two of you seem to effortlessly move around hobbyland with minimal struggles.

You have the advantage of being young and hot, it makes a difference.
I wonder why other providers have so much difficulty when the two of you seem to effortlessly move around hobbyland with minimal struggles. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Cause this "job" isn't hard... There's no struggles about it. I don't get why it's so hard for some. Pretty basic expectations if you ask me.

You have the advantage of being young and hot, it makes a difference. Originally Posted by randomuser
Well, as subjective as that may be... it's probably accurate.
quote---I wonder why other providers have so much difficulty when the two of you seem to effortlessly move around hobbyland with minimal struggles.

it all boils down to good business sense/caring about your client/having fun/being smart/and attitude! I do have a few cities i have traveled to and do poorly,but I learn and move on and skip that place next tour!

I may not be young,but i am HOT for my age{lol}!

At first I thought you were just bragging, but I think I've solved one of your mysteries (1,000,000 more to go)...

They can't use your numbers (I was going to ask), but if a provider can find her own sweet spots in terms of "on enough boards" and "a big enough city" they can use your Whatever method for traveling.
At first I thought you were just bragging, but I think I've solved one of your mysteries (1,000,000 more to go)...

They can't use your numbers (I was going to ask), but if a provider can find her own sweet spots in terms of "on enough boards" and "a big enough city" they can use your Whatever method for traveling. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Bragging? About what? Guys calling to fuck me in all parts of the North America? Yeah... it's shocking. You'd never expect that.
Bragging? About what? Guys calling to fuck me in all parts of the North America? Yeah... it's shocking. You'd never expect that. Originally Posted by Shayla
Bragging? About what? Guys calling to fuck me in all parts of the North America? Yeah... it's shocking. You'd never expect that. Originally Posted by Shayla
But I didn't call from North America! I called from Greece and wanted to know if you would fuck in Greece... You said you would get back to me on that and I'm still waiting to hear back.
But I didn't call from North America! I called from Greece and wanted to know if you would fuck in Greece... You said you would get back to me on that and I'm still waiting to hear back. Originally Posted by shorty
... You called from Greece? Or wanted to take a trip to Greece?
... You called from Greece? Or wanted to take a trip to Greece? Originally Posted by Shayla
YES! Hell Shorty dosen't even need to be here for that answer! LOL