POKER PLAYERS "Coach Paul's Poker Bash"

I am pretty sure a bump is smaller than a hump. So if a person bumps a thread multiple times, are they, in fact, humping a thread? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I wanna hump the shit out of this thread....

...and then take all your money...

Hehehe
  • Gamer
  • 05-31-2017, 11:36 AM
I'm as big a fan of poker as anyone, but how is this hobby related and why is it in coed?
I'm as big a fan of poker as anyone, but how is this hobby related and why is it in coed? Originally Posted by Gamer
1. Hobby related because I started the post here on Eccie.

2. So people like you can see it.

With all the drama threads you want to draw a concern about a poker game?
As soon as I move to Austin, count me in.

With all the drama threads you want to draw a concern about a poker game? Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Yup, there's more than enough drama, what's wrong with a fun poker party for a change...
Okay so back in the day I used to go to Underground poker games and and give massages why they play poker four tips of course and wearing something skimpy LOL I would be very much interested in attending this party just for that even though I would love to play poker I think it would be a good idea to have at least two cute girls they are getting massages and serving drinks
I'm as big a fan of poker as anyone, but how is this hobby related and why is it in coed? Originally Posted by Gamer
I think it's a bunch of johns hanging out together. See also - socials.

Edit: to be more neutral
Okay so back in the day I used to go to Underground poker games and and give massages why they play poker four tips of course and wearing something skimpy LOL I would be very much interested in attending this party just for that even though I would love to play poker I think it would be a good idea to have at least two cute girls they are getting massages and serving drinks Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
That's like the only reason to go to a poker game with folks from around here.
  • Gamer
  • 06-01-2017, 04:56 PM

With all the drama threads you want to draw a concern about a poker game? Originally Posted by playingnthedark
1. Every post in coed is started here on eccie, and most are started by a hobbiest or provider. Doesn't make them hobby related. That's an asinine argument.

2. Yeah, I get that coed gets the most views and that's why you posted it here. It doesn't mean it belongs here.

No, I want to "draw a concern" about off topic posts in coed. It's interesting that this post seems to have Mod support, so I wonder what will come of my posts. I'm curious about the rules and the people that break them.
1. Every post in coed is started here on eccie, and most are started by a hobbiest or provider. Doesn't make them hobby related. That's an asinine argument.

2. Yeah, I get that coed gets the most views and that's why you posted it here. It doesn't mean it belongs here.

No, I want to "draw a concern" about off topic posts in coed. It's interesting that this post seems to have Mod support, so I wonder what will come of my posts. I'm curious about the rules and the people that break them. Originally Posted by Gamer
If you truly had a concern there is a proper place and way to address it. Try contacting the MODs and Read the Rules.

If there is an infraction, Im sure the MODs will correct it. That little triangle works wonders.

Other wise move along somewhere else.
  • Gamer
  • 06-01-2017, 07:16 PM
If you truly had a concern there is a proper place and way to address it. Try contacting the MODs and Read the Rules.

If there is an infraction, Im sure the MODs will correct it. That little triangle works wonders.

Other wise move along somewhere else.
Originally Posted by playingnthedark
There are multiple ways to address concerns. I know I have my understanding of the rules here, but I also know I might be incorrectly interpreting them. I asked for clarification on how this post isn't breaking them, and got back a lame defense. I'm guessing it is actually in violation.

Where it gets interesting is when an offending post has Mod support. Maybe one of the Mods will chime in, maybe not. Maybe one of them will move the thread to its proper place, maybe not. Maybe this will be my last comment on the subject.

Oh, and if you want me gone just use that little triangle when I break a rule. Good luck.
There are multiple ways to address concerns. I know I have my understanding of the rules here, but I also know I might be incorrectly interpreting them. I asked for clarification on how this post isn't breaking them, and got back a lame defense. I'm guessing it is actually in violation.

Where it gets interesting is when an offending post has Mod support. Maybe one of the Mods will chime in, maybe not. Maybe one of them will move the thread to its proper place, maybe not. Maybe this will be my last comment on the subject.

Oh, and if you want me gone just use that little triangle when I break a rule. Good luck. Originally Posted by Gamer
Shine

Spreading sunshine where ever you go.

Thanks Gamer

Thanks Gamer Originally Posted by playingnthedark
He's a sweet heart isn't he.All you need now is FGavin to say "NO ONE GIVES A SHIT" and you'd have a full house

TreeTop78759 (ACE Hole)
Russellevans (ACE Hole)
Nuglet (Queen)
Gamer (Queen)
FGavin (Queen)
Count me in ...