Watersports in DFW

Having a man between your spread legs, looking up at you, awaiting your golden shower of warm fluid to cascade down into his quiver body.......Whats not to adore?? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Oh yes!
I've done this only once (receiving) and it was so hot. It wasn't something either of us planned for ahead of time - but after being tied up, spanked, and fucked with a strap-on (in addition to the 'normal' session activities) - I told her I wanted her to pee on me.

We went off to the shower where I got down underneath her and she let it flow all over my body, face, and mouth.

Damn that was hot.
  • CJ7
  • 10-29-2013, 02:12 PM
face sitting - golden shower climax.

enjoy.

http://www.xvideos.com/video5806122/..._on_submissive
I love water sports and how fun it is to be creative with it. I enjoy letting it in his face in 69 position while he explodes his love juice in my mouth after a good throating ...I cant help but let it loose !
I love water sports and how fun it is to be creative with it. I enjoy letting it in his face in 69 position while he explodes his love juice in my mouth after a good throating ...I cant help but let it loose ! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Never really thought it as HOT till now ^^^^^^^!!
Hehehe. ...it's succcch an experience Im going to add it to my menu . Youd be surprised how many gents love showers.
So did the OP find a provider that could help him out?
If not I'll be in Dallas the 12th-14th :-D
Aleisha the freak is in your area and from the reviews very open to many things including water sports.
So did the OP find a provider that could help him out? Originally Posted by 7071949597
I was hoping he'd catch a hint from my post...lol