Bra sizes explained

Thanks for that tutorial on bra sizes, Sweet N Little.

It now makes perfect sense.

Personally, I find breasts in a D cup are perfect when fresh and firm, but anything above that is too much!

Like fresh fruit, sweetness and firmness are more important than size.

Like fresh fruit, sweetness and firmness are more important than size.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I do have to agree with you there....large boobs are very feminine to me....but they need to be sweet, soft, full and natural looking to really enjoy a BCD experience....

the girls in the pics are extreme entertainers and more about showmanship....fun to experience at an expo or a big SC party where there is alot going on and the energy is flowing....but too extreme and unnatural for a BCD experience.....they seem to enjoy the attention at expos, but I don't know how they live day to day!
  • Paven
  • 12-25-2011, 04:22 PM
And I can personally attest to that! I am a boob guy and Paven's are boobalicious!

Neither could mine but I sure as hell enjoyed tryin'! Originally Posted by bigtex
I always wonder why "they" say more than a mouthful or a handful is a waste? I can't help it.
I am not into Russian so largness is not a plus. I prefer natural, and of a size that fits the person. Paven's look great. I've also seen tea cup ones that looked fantastic. Bigger is not necessarly better, just bigger. Smaller is not better, just smaller.
Appearance and touch is def most important....size is always a plus. I prefer large naturals that are full, but don't mind large implants that are well done....but it all has to tie back to femininity....I've played with some sweet C-cups recently that left me dizzy, well actually she left me dizzy but her cups were some of the sweetest ever....

One of my favorite models:
Attached Images File Type: jpg inepap4.jpg (61.1 KB, 359 views)
I don't understand the fascination with huge boobs. To much actually freak me out a bit. Lol. Originally Posted by Liliana
Blame National Geographic! Before boys can get ahold of Pop's Playboy, native boobs in the Amazon will do the trick. Boob size definitely is a western civilization fixation more than the rest of the world.
Well, if my boobs ever sag, and I pray they don't as they are fake titties, then, I'll ask a client to buy me a cross your heart hammock instead of a Victoria's Secret bra.
Well, if my boobs ever sag, and I pray they don't as they are fake titties, then, I'll ask a client to buy me a cross your heart hammock instead of a Victoria's Secret bra. Originally Posted by alluringava
too funny Ava ...Vickie's Secret still works for me

@ Gentllover...damn you know your titties !! lol You are the boob man !

Not all huge boobs are fake... I got all natural H's here =-)
Not all huge boobs are fake... I got all natural H's here =-) Originally Posted by juicyjenna
that you do girl and they are NICE!!

• Paven
  • 12-26-2011, 01:26 PM
I do have to agree with you there....large boobs are very feminine to me....but they need to be sweet, soft, full and natural looking to really enjoy a BCD experience.... Originally Posted by GentlLover
You would love my girls. Their all that and more!
You would love my girls. Their all that and more! Originally Posted by Paven
Girl you do have some sexy ass titties !!

Good ones KC!!!

• GTJoe
  • 12-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Another explanation of bra sizes:
abc2.jpg

abc3.jpg

abc4.jpg

abc5.jpg

abc6.jpg

abc7.jpg