Damn!!!

That's not the issue.

That's very understood. I just wanted it to be known how to get what you (the guys)want.

I feel like maybe the guys aren't aware...

I mean since there are these threads that keep appearing. I try to make it as easy as possible and make you guys happy.
Smh you must have finished that pile of work on your desk.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
^^^^^ Exactly what she said or you verify them and they say there busy when you get there Smh... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Am I in trouble? Don't be like that, Boo. I thought you were gonna be here a few days.
I must say that I ALWAYS do great in Tyler, Longview and Texarkana!! In fact, at times I'm nearly booked before I arrive. You won't hear any complaints from me!!
Or you make contact with a provider and try to prescreen 2 days ahead of time, jumping through hoops to get her the information she wants and end up getting no feedback whatsoever from the provider. No "I'm busy", no "Couldn't verify you with your references", no "Go to hell", nothing. You know who you are...
I didn't go to Longview so I didn't contact you....
BTW my screening is really not difficult if you think it was hard its because you made it hard
Am I in trouble? Don't be like that, Boo. I thought you were gonna be here a few days. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

Yes Big Spanking For You
Yes Big Spanking For You Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'm gonna take that like a champ, too...only because I give as good as I get.

Wit cho sexxxy ass! **Drops mic**
I tried to come up with some great threads for east Texas. I always have a great time in Tyler area. I guess I am lucky.
I would love to visit with most of you as you come to town, however, I work with my wife so that makes it almost impossible.
I think the biggest issue is most of tyler will not prebook as we get left dry. Too many times providers post ads saying they will come and then bail in the idea. If you ask for a prebook and cancel you are going to not have people prebook anymore. I expect the providers have the same issue of cancels.
I work with my wife so that makes it almost impossible. Originally Posted by The_beazer
I know the feeling, Bro. Haaaaaaaa

I'm planning tour texas in april so maybe ill c some of u great gentleman !!!
but i will have to agree PRE-BOOKING is the best way to make sure i visit your area !!
keep a eye out !
xoxo

but i will have to agree PRE-BOOKING is the best way to make sure i visit your area !!
keep a eye out !
xoxo
Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Ummmm. Is now to early? I will definitely be looking forward to your visit!

keep a eye out !
xoxo
Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Damn...with all these ladies coming, we're gonna have the Cuties With Booties tour coming thru ETX.