Biden saved SS and Medicare on national tv

You've got one party that says yes all the time and a second one that occasionally says no. The result is a $30 trillion national debt. I'm happy to see a House that's not going to give Biden and Schumer everything they want.

That said, the bastards in Washington are going to have to stop playing games and do something about social security and Medicare at some point or the programs will run out of money. Originally Posted by Tiny
That one that says no occasionally sure didn't display that amongst their ranks as I pointed out.

Both sides gotta work together like Tip and Reagan did.
You've got one party that says yes all the time and a second one that occasionally says no. The result is a $30 trillion national debt... Originally Posted by Tiny
Call them out. Hold them accountable.

He played the gop and won bigley for the working class. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Scott announces new Social Security, Medicare bill amid Biden feud

Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) announced a new bill on Friday to increase funding for Social Security and Medicare...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scott-ann...001813836.html

Call them out. Hold them accountable.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Are you talking about that Jewish Space Laser?

Why wasn't that used on any foreign object flying over the USA?
Scott announces new Social Security, Medicare bill amid Biden feud

Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) announced a new bill on Friday to increase funding for Social Security and Medicare...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scott-ann...001813836.html

Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
Sen Scott came up with this complete reversal of what he proposed in Feb 2022, after taking one on the chin from Biden at the SOTU address Tues night.

What Scott proposed in Feb 2022 was for Social Security and Medicare there would be a vote by Congress every 5 years to keep the programs.
Sen Scott came up with this complete reversal of what he proposed in Feb 2022, after taking one on the chin from Biden at the SOTU address Tues night.

What Scott proposed in Feb 2022 was for Social Security and Medicare there would be a vote by Congress every 5 years to keep the programs. Originally Posted by adav8s28

here's Biden taking it on the chin. from himself.

enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UoCf6NU3uY

baahahahhaaaa
@Waco_kid, Biden talked putting a freeze on the spending, 50 years ago. Sen Scott last Feb, was talking about sun setting Social Security & Medicare. Florida has the most senior citizens. Sen Scott is talking about sun setting the two programs with a vote every five years. That is a big difference from what Biden was proposing 50 years ago.
I didn't watch Biden's speech. I just assumed it would be a whole bunch of hyperbole bullshit like all of them are... I believe the state of the union addresses are to be taken as seriously as one may consider the tooth fairy to be real. Simply reads like the same bullshit, but different president after I read the cliff notes.

If you folks want to get worked up over nothing, I highly recommend becoming a Cowboys and/or Lakers fan like me. Trust me, it's torture but you love who you love. Haha
The gop is still try to defend getting owned on National tv.

Bahhhbahh losers
The gop is still try to defend getting owned on National tv.

Bahhhbahh losers Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if you say so