Afghanistan withdrawal and the Taliban

You do understand the difference between troop levels required to keep Kabul secure and evacuate civilians vs, airfield security?

Actually you probably don't but that won't stop you from telling us what an expert you are.

AND NOW WE ALSO KNOW, that the Beijing Biden regime turned down an offer to keep Kabul in American troops hands during civilian evacuations... and instead Beijing Biden was so hot to unass the place that they turned it down...

STUPID FCUKING democrats Originally Posted by texassapper
Good job armchair general.

I am sure there were reasons for it and the military isn't just "stupid democrats" you nit wit.
  • oeb11
  • 08-30-2021, 09:50 AM
That is one of the major problems with the fiden debacle

his 'Armchair' generals more interested in 'woke' terminology training than in presenting a fighting force to defend America.

Typical armchair tea sipping weenies.
You didn't understand the Taiwan reference. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I understood it perfectly, you just have an inability to write clearly.. your sentence indicates that it's Taiwan that is the worlds policeman, not in need of one.
Apparently you have no knowledge of Asia and the importance of the sea lanes. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah, none.. lol... says the guy that can't form a sentence.
Germany started WW2 because of the rubble and inability to rebuild after WWI. Originally Posted by VitaMan
LOL... can you show me some of the devastation that the Allies subjected Berlin to? LOL... inability to rebuild... look I get it, you don't know a damn thing about the German post war era except what you've seen in Cabaret... why don't you shut up and stop looking foolish?
I am not a Democrat. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You just sound as stupid as one...
Go ahead, you can be the world's policeman. Let's see how you do. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Did you see anyone advocating that, bozo? Again a Democrats inability to understand criticism of how a task is carried out vs. the need for the task to be completed is hilarious.. well except we know it's on purpose... you're not actually that stupid are you?
Good job armchair general.

I am sure there were reasons for it and the military isn't just "stupid democrats" you nit wit. Originally Posted by royamcr
Wait which is it... you called bullshit on it, and now you're saying there was a good reason for it... which is it, nitwit? What was the good reason for pulling out US armed forces prior to evacuating civilians?

Let's hear your theories, sooper genius...
Nice attempts to be an expert. With you language and inability to understand nuances, there is no use to try and discuss anything with you.
I don't know the reasons, and neither do you. These things aren't decided on a whim from "stupid democrats"... As far as I know the US military is still there, or are civilians flying C-17s now? The CIA will have a presence well into the future aiding in getting other Americans out.
Nice attempts to be an expert. With you language and inability to understand nuances, there is no use to try and discuss anything with you. Originally Posted by VitaMan
All you need to be able to do is write a coherent sentence and actually make an argument that can be defended by evidence... barring that, yeah there really isn't a point in trying to discuss anything with me because I'm just going to laugh at you and ridicule you for being a ignorant fool.

Still waiting on those Berlin rubble pics circa 1918/1919...
I don't know the reasons, and neither do you. Originally Posted by royamcr
C'mon, man... a sooper genius like you could theorize something right? Give us your best "educated" (and I use that term VERY loosely) guess.
These things aren't decided on a whim from "stupid democrats"... Originally Posted by royamcr
You're right every indication is that the Democrats put much planning and thought into executing this badly... that makes it even worse.
As far as I know the US military is still there, or are civilians flying C-17s now? Originally Posted by royamcr
LOL... a C-17 can fly with as few as 3 guys crewing it.. usually 4 sometimes 5. Let's say we've got 5 dozen (LOL) C-17s on the ground at any given time... that's 300 airmen!! half of which are pilots... LOL.. oh man you are ridiculous. We're not talking about the military positioned on the airfield, we're talking about sufficient force to secure Kabul... that's what Beijing Biden pulled out...
The CIA will have a presence well into the future aiding in getting other Americans out. Originally Posted by royamcr
Yeah, nothing like risking intel operatives on the ground in enemy controlled terrain for evacuation efforts when we had this whole heavily armed fire and maneuver thing we call an Army that would be handy in preventing just such a need for CIA operatives..

LOL...

I think we used to call that the reachimus graspus argument in Philosophy 101... LOL

STUPID DEMOCRATS
If you want to be a flaming asshole, that is up to you.
If you want to be a flaming asshole, that is up to you. Originally Posted by VitaMan
just following your example... except that I know what I'm talking about and you don't.

STILL waiting on those Berlin rubble pics from 1918/1919...
If you want to be a FLAMING asshole, that is up to you. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Whelp, there IS that Avatar of his...

I for one really enjoy reading posts by texassapper, it's very intriguing.

Carry On...
THAT'S IT FOLKS. Kabul airport is no longer controlled airspace. HKIA has no air control or aircraft servicing facilities available anymore.
Whelp, there IS that Avatar of his...

I for one really enjoy reading posts by texassapper, it's very intriguing.

Carry On... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Is that VitaGirl?
War is finally over, exit by Aug 31 was met. Over 120,000 evacuated in 18 days. That is some feat that no other president could have done.
War is finally over, exit by Aug 31 was met. Over 120,000 evacuated in 18 days. That is some feat that no other president could have done. Originally Posted by royamcr
Believe me, we are all eternally grateful that no other president will perform thusly.