For lack of a better Title: Where's the old guard?

It will never be as much fun as it used to be, but then again it never was.

YY
So much on ASPD. I guess all good things must come to an end.
I was actually around during the old aspd days . . . I just wasn't very vocal.
I agree with Vickie ..The old guard was a different breed ....but she is still my ATF and I am looking forward to seeing HER and a friend again in the VERY near future .....she is a very special lady .......but it may be that we are all getting older and some things just naturally slow down or shrivel up ..LOL....there are a slew of newer providers that I have not had the occasion to visit and at my age will probably stick with the old guard like the Amazing V-nurse......T
Am I old enough to qualify? I certainly feel old, so not sure I could guard much, but I will try.
Dharma and Vicki in the same thread that's old guard! Count me in not going anywhere.
Still here, just not as active on the board.
The golden days of ASPD are gone, and with eraps gone, a lot of history.
Eccie is great.
We need a reunion social, in the spring.
I have not been here (active on this board) for several months or maybe longer. I have been making an attempt to post again and have happened to notice that there are SO MANY new names here. Especially the ladies!

Of course there are some that I know of guys and girls but I'm just wondering if everyone dropped of the face of the Earth
or moved along or what. I'm not asking about anyone in particular or being nosy...just curious. Any ideas? Just the natural progression? Originally Posted by vnurse
I am still here sweetie, JUST BARELY, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Moto
Gosh darnt, when I was a young whippersnapper, I had to walk 25 miles in the snow to get me some good p**ssy. Now I crawl but it feels and tastes even better!
"Now, I get a pm that starts with "Hey sweety" and consists of a one, barely decipherable sentence.."

And THAT, Old Skool Ladies and Gentlemen, is the quite obvious and not politically correct response to the original question. Thank you, Ms. Dane.

We're still here, the older, ASPD-was-rude-but-by-today's-standards-tame types. Remember when you could read a rant without bouncing out to Hukt on Foniks or the Urban Slang dictionary? When you knew from the phone call whether you were going to "connect" or not...when an incall didn't mean the son, the son's sick wife and a cryin' baby on the couch in the living room when you got there...just turn up the music baby, it's OK...and when guys would put stuff like that in the review instead of being so glad that they got some p*ssy they say shit like "but not a distraction"...

I've had the same handle for 13 years.....we should lobby for our own forum!
This might be helpful to all of you/us old Pharts . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxKeCmTCDV4
I wondered that same thing.... but wasn't one to ask anything since I'd been gone a while, too.

Kind of depressing to see half your "contacts" with question marks instead of their pic.

Okay. More of a "very" than a "kind of".
That video - I think I hurt something...
  • fawn
  • 01-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Still here, just not as active on the board.
The golden days of ASPD are gone, and with eraps gone, a lot of history.
Eccie is great.
We need a reunion social, in the spring. Originally Posted by DallasDoc
I am still here Vicki.... And Doc you are so right we need the old crew reunion and I am just the woman to make it happen!

I miss all the fun we use to have and great conversations and the comradery was awesome! Now it is all drama,
rip offs, bashing, outing and down right cut throat shit....This is why most of the crew is just lurking now.....
I was actually around during the old aspd days . . . I just wasn't very vocal. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
Likewise.