Dom or Sub which are you?

shut the hell up Buzz.. you need to occupy your mouth. You didn't tell me how much you love me.
Congratulations on your new job "u pussy".....
You have been a good boy so you get two desserts tonight after YOU COOK.
Switch. It all depends.............
I'm with Rani. A thorough switch. In the hobby world I prefer sub..otherwise, the connection is always different...
Sub all the way. As with others, I am the alpha male during the day so I don't want to be in control at night and/or while playing. I want someone else making my decisions for me, pushing my buttons and boundaries ... and when I get to that state of sexual intoxication, I will do anything for my Mistress or Goddess!

Oddly though, I have had some desire to dominate a lady but that's a story for another day!
shut the hell up Buzz.. you need to occupy your mouth. You didn't tell me how much you love me.
Congratulations on your new job "u pussy".....
You have been a good boy so you get two desserts tonight after YOU COOK. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
1) I love having my mouth occupied while I look up into the eyes of she who possesses me.
2) I love your long dark flowing hair, skull crusher thighs and the fact that you need me.
3) I love cooking a healthy and delicious meal which you so graciously allow me to share with you.
But, sorry about the two deserts. The doctor says no more deserts. She says to keep the blood sugar low.
two desserts was a metaphor for orgasmn.... stop acting stupid...
lets play POKEY... I will use your pokey stick
two desserts was a metaphor for orgasmn.... stop acting stupid...
lets play POKEY... I will use your pokey stick Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I get it now, I didn't mean to be dumb, I don't need to try you should see my coven intro. I thought a big Domme would like her boy a little dumb and innocent. Thats me!
I have a ever so slightly dominant personality so I can be a good switch but I prefer being dominant. And it kind of depends on the sex also, i'm a lot more dominant with men than with other women.
"Dom" at work, sub in the bedroom.
I find myself to be very comfortable in a sub position. I love being controlled, having an agressive male, someone taking charge.....
Sub all the way. As with others, I am the alpha male during the day so I don't want to be in control at night and/or while playing. I want someone else making my decisions for me, pushing my buttons and boundaries ... and when I get to that state of sexual intoxication, I will do anything for my Mistress or Goddess! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
"Dom" at work, sub in the bedroom. Originally Posted by thirtyfour
Interesting answers, when I was in Europe I attended a few shows in Amsterdam. Turns out most the sub's were guys who played Dom roles at work or in the real world.

Interesting thread with good answers and inputs by all lets keep it going
  • R.M.
  • 10-20-2011, 06:32 AM
I have done the sub thing. Not for me. So Dom.
I self-identify as:

Dominant. I enjoy the mental aspect of power exchange relationships, and more than anything I like control. I believe a good Dom has his sub do things not just because he can, but because it will enrich their relationship.

Daddy. I enjoy the teaching, nurturing, protecting, growing aspects of my D/s relationships.

Top. I prefer to be on the giving end of the flogger, OTK spanking, single tail, rope, gag, paddle, wax, etc. Topping is totally separate from being a Dominant; I can tie up a rope slut as a play party--because we both like rope--without any of the power exchange contol aspects of a D/s relationship being present.

Sadist. I have a high pain threshold but HATE receiving pain. I love giving "funishment" pain as long as it is within negotiated boundaries & safe words are used to communicate progress. I am not much for long lasting marks. I totally get off hurting a willing masochist & causing pain is one of my primary "triggers."
honest answer--depends on the playmate im with --

some men .. or women will dominate---period --they breathe sexual domination ..to them i am at their mercy...
some try for it but feel otherwise its obvious in their slow moves **to take your head...basically asking permission in their movement...you can feel it ...i take over while playing sub ..

horror movies turn me on
masochistic sadist w/ romantic tendancies
whatever "what do you want me to be daddy"?
happy all saints
Hmmmmm! Interesting topic! While I love feeling like my mate is protecting me, I also like to be in charge! I would have to say I'm dom with a twist of sub~How's that!!!!