Fuck the holidays

Dude! Lay off the shots of tequila. It’s difficult to understand what your saying
Theres a hooker zoom chat every year on Christmas night. This will be our 4th year.

DM me if you want an invite.

December 25 @ 9pm est Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I’d be interested if you gals decorate your bushes with lights and ornaments.
Hookers can have 10 birthdays a year? Originally Posted by winn dixie
thats how many wookers he has on the side.
  • Typo
  • 12-03-2021, 07:38 AM
Hookers can have 10 birthdays a year? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I don't know any who have that many birthdays a year, but there seem to be a lot who retire that many times per year.
I don't know any who have that many birthdays a year, but there seem to be a lot who retire that many times per year. Originally Posted by Typo
Austin has hookers that have a cpl or three a year. Not one can keep a phone, as they seem to get new ones every month. The same relative dies every other year. Their pet[s] are always in need of emergency procedures . And their cars have at least 3 brake jobs and 3 or 4 sets of tires installed every year.
Yet these chicks are out eating everyday and partying at night. New clothes immaculate hair and nails.

But never money to pay the rent!
Nice info
I personally have no family and friends. I keep my friends close and my enemies closer and have a lot enemies. Eighter way my enemies don't invite me over for Thanksgiving. But there many hooker in same boat, if the holidays come up once you meet her how do justified just that you just pretend it nother day with her. Some who have 10 birthday a year want you to give her extra during there holiday yet you want a discount. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Where are you in Oklahoma?
Where are you in Oklahoma? Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
You want around 3 to 5 times what pay most provider.
... No, mate... It's that $$$$ money for ONE session.

You dont get to see her 3 to 5 times for the same $$$$ money.

### Salty
... No, mate... It's that $$$$ money for ONE session.

You dont get to see her 3 to 5 times for the same $$$$ money.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I know and I won't see her I pay $80 for a time with a prostitute.
I know and I won't see her I pay $80 for a time with a prostitute. Originally Posted by Ripmany
About right for the amount to see a first class lady in 1982. That was 40 years ago. Times change.