Are implants good for business?

[quote=Maria of DFW;1783423]
Personally, I completely believe that if makes a woman feel better about her body, then she should take the opportunity to do so. I also believe you should research thoroughly for a doctor in any medical situation.[quote]

+1

JMO

Huck
One day coHorn, one day!
For anyone considering getting breast augmentation, I suggest asking your gynecologist. He sees many breasts and probably knows which docs have the best reputation and do the best breast augmentations.
I am satisfied with mine for now.

When I have to pick them up and flip them over my shoulder, I will carefully select someone well known to provide the most natural look.

The only concern I have is losing sensitivity. I would be pissed! NO BUENO!

Vickie Secrets does a Fabulous Job too lol

I have recently read about a Doctor in Plano who offers an alternative by using your own body fat to enhance your breasts.

Curious about it, as I have put in the reseach.

My Favorite B(o)(o)Bs on a Provider belong to MILAN! Very Sexy! Love them
I love naturals but as long as the MMs are as good as Maria's, I am quite happy. After All, I just want to rent them for an hour, not buy them :-)
Don't do it! (Ryan) Yours are perfect for your frame. Originally Posted by CoHorn
+1000000000000000000
What I'd like to know is:
1. Does it increase business with first time clients?
2. How about repeat clients?

Reason is that implants look great for advertising, especially clothed. That can most likely be used to reel more guys initially. But do they keep coming back?