Guns: They're what's for Sunday!

Excellent response, SOTF! Strap ons don't buttfuck people. Whookers do!
Funny how azzup doesn't see a problem with odummer's home town of Chitcago and their problem with ILLEGAL guns and all the DAILY murders that go on in that bastion of liberal dumbascraps !!!! Quick to point out the Waco shooting here in Texas though. Might it be that he feels the need to defend and deflect from his "massa" of (No)Hope and (No spare)Change's home town, run by odummer's former Chief of Staff ( and fellow bath house customer) Rahm Emmanuel ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Another stellar response, Rey Hysterico!

• shanm
  • 05-18-2015, 12:46 AM
Yssup.. any guesses HOW MANY of those guns used were ILLEGAL? Tell us again how passing yet another law would change that? You think those bikers went to your local gun show to buy their weapons? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
"Passing a law" sure worked for them in Autralia and the UK.
Might want to go back and look at the "empirical evidence" there stumpy.
Actually, what's the big deal? It looks like the trash took itself out.

All 9 of the dead were bikers.

So, you can say this much about the white thugs: they are accurate shots. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Say ExNooYawka, the PC police and flaming dumbascraps on this site are rallying around the most recent talking point that the word "thug" is racist, so you might get ready for their condescension and blasts about how you're not " one of them" and are racist for using the word. Just thought I'd let you know. I'm sure that'll break your heart, being from "Da Big Apple" ,where throwing insults is like most everyone else breathing. It's just natural !! Fuggetaboutit !!
What is to defend? I own a gun. Owning a gun makes me no more likely to kill than any other person.

You have an asshole. Does having an asshole mean you are more likely to bend over for a provider and say "slip me that strap on sausage baby!"? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
No but being a TOTAL asshole like him sure might, when he's not working the glory holes at his town's truck stop men's room. That's where he works to someday be able to pay for a provider instead of having to use either his Shrillary blowup doll or his Nattering Nancy Pug-losi blowup doll to 'take the wrinkles out of his balloon knot " !!
Have any of you ever known any members of a true outlaw Biker Gang, such as the Bandidos?

In past lives, I have known several. On the east side of Houston, the Bandidos used to run all of the drug trade and prostitution. Their main headquarters and hangouts were in the Cloverleaf/Channelview area.

In a way, they were the "law", they kept the peace because violence was bad for business. For the most part, they did not fuck with "civilians".

But other Gangs were another story. Just like stray neighborhood dogs, they stake out their territory, and if any other dog encroaches, it's war.

Civilians, such as club and bar owners, would actually try to cozy up to the "Bandits, not realizing the kind of animals they we're dealing with. These people are arch criminals, they live by their own codes, and their own laws.

That is, right up until they finally cross the line and put the public in danger. Then they either end up in prison, or dead on the pavement in a town like Waco where the Cops will shoot your ass for shit like this.

Twin Peaks played with fire. They thought it would be "cool" to have such an "outlaw" element hanging out at their place. They showed a unique combination of Stupidity mixed with Naiveté, thinking they could make a pet of a Rattle Snake.

Sooner or later, it will remind you exactly what it is.

They got to thinking that these hard core Biker Gangs were like a bunch of lawyers and doctors riding Harleys on a Sunday afternoon. Or, they watched one to many episodes of Son's of Anarchy and did't realize that the Bandidos and other like Gangs are true criminals, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Hey Twin Peaks. How "cool" do you feel today.
Another stellar response, Rey Hysterico!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm SOOOO glad that you liked it and that it met with your approval. I just live for your approval azzup ! No go back to your glory hole duties ! Womby, old-Transtesticle and (little)BigTex are all impatiently waiting their turn for you to "service" them.
I would like to know why Fox News specifically haven't referred to these biker gangs as thugs? Imagine if there were blood and crips and the same situation I could see Bill O'Reiley throwing the thug word around but I guess since these were white bikers they possibly couldn't be thugs(sarcasm).
I would like to know why Fox News specifically haven't referred to these biker gangs as thugs? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Perhaps because.. THEY DIDN'T LOOT AND BURN any businesses like "real thugs"did???
I would like to know why Fox News specifically haven't referred to these biker gangs as thugs? Imagine if there were blood and crips and the same situation I could see Bill O'Reiley throwing the thug word around but I guess since these were white bikers they possibly couldn't be thugs(sarcasm). Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I am watching Fox right now during lunch. Chris Wallace is referring to these gangs in a manner most befitting,......"criminal enterprises".
Perhaps because.. THEY DIDN'T LOOT AND BURN any businesses like "real thugs"did??? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I don't what your agenda is or if you personally have an agenda against me - you wouldn't be the first if you did, but nevertheless what's worse looting or death? There are 9 bikers who wish they would have looted instead of killed someone.
I would like to know why Fox News specifically haven't referred to these biker gangs as thugs? Imagine if there were blood and crips and the same situation I could see Bill O'Reiley throwing the thug word around but I guess since these were white bikers they possibly couldn't be thugs(sarcasm). Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I am wondering what Biker Gangs were involved. I haven't heard any mention of the names of these so called rival gangs. As far as calling them "thugs" that pretty much goes without saying.

Jim
I am wondering what Biker Gangs were involved. I haven't heard any mention of the names of these so called rival gangs. As far as calling them "thugs" that pretty much goes without saying.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The Statesman reports the Bandidos OMG and the Cossacks were the two principal gangs. An AP video at the Waco Tribune shows another gang, the Scimitars and reports two additional, unnamed gangs, were involved.

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/l...in-waco/nmJCC/

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/police/...ef08a2a87.html

Photos also show members of the Leathernecks, Veterans, Kottonmouths and Los Pirados, though it wasn’t immediately clear if they were involved in the fighting. (source)
Waco Police have arrested 170 biker gang members on charges connected to a shootout in a restaurant parking lot that left nine dead and 18 injured. [Those arrested are named here].

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
There were supposedly members of 5 gangs there but only members of the Bandidos and Cossacks were involved. My understanding is that the Bandidos is the power gang in Waco and made other minor gangs pay them. Supposedly the Cossacks refused the offer.

McLennan County Sheriff Parnell McNamara said that about 150 gang members were detained for questioning and that the men killed were members of the two main rival groups, the Bandidos and the Cossacks.

Swanton said possible charges would include participating in organized crime.

The gangs involved Sunday are well-known organized criminal enterprises, some with national affiliations, he said, that make money through drug dealings, extortion, robbery and violence.
News reports this afternoon are saying that the Waco Police, McLennan County Sheriff's office and State Troopers are on high alert after being "warned" that there will be " retaliation" for the killing of these "organized crime members". The inference from the news story was that they are going to target law enforcement. Guess these idiots need to relearn what the muzzies in Dallas learned the hard way AND REAL QUICK that Texas LE doesn't take those threats idly and will make sure that their life is hell if the want to "engage" . Might be time to test out some of that "left over military equipment" that the local police departments received from the D.O.D. I doubt any of the criminals will be so brazen once they hear a 50 cal. Ma Duece get racked into charged position !!
And I just heard that the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission has closed the Twin Peaks for one week to investigate the matter and that the Parent Company of Twin Peaks has pulled the franchisees 'franchise license" over this issue. Guess they don't want to suffer any more bad publicity ( KINDA LATE NOW!!)