Jill Stein raises enough money to request recounts in Wisconsin and Penn.

I look forward to talking to your other account. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Never had one, never will.

You, on the other hand, were just exposed by a mod as someone who has posted under multiple eccie accounts/handles:

Perhaps we should get a cumulative total across all your various handles? Wonder how that math would work out. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Care to respond to that, wolfie?

Don't be chickenshit.

And thanks for accepting the bet!
Never had one, never will.

You, on the other hand, were just exposed by a mod as someone who has posted under multiple eccie accounts/handles:

Care to respond to that, wolfie?

Don't be chickenshit.

And thanks for accepting the bet! Originally Posted by lustylad
I am not the one riding on some high horse to be later shot down like a fool.
I am not the one riding on some high horse to be later shot down like a fool. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
horseshit doesn't get to "ride" .... so you evaluated that correctly!
I am not the one riding on some high horse to be later shot down like a fool. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
So how many previous eccie handles have you used, wolfpuke? Inquiring minds want to know.

Don't be chickenshit. Man up for a change.
So how many previous eccie handles have you used, wolfpuke? Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's not my domain, ask moderators.
Ask moderators. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I'm asking YOU, fucktard.

Don't be a sniveling pussy wimp asshole. Be a man for once in your miserable feeble life.

Don't be a sniveling pussy wimp asshole. Be a man for once in your miserable feeble life. Originally Posted by lustylad
^^^^^^A snapshot!

Don't be a sniveling pussy wimp asshole. Be a man for once in your miserable feeble life. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's why he abuses spa girls .... that's all he has.

Only "a sniveling pussy wimp asshole" would abuse women!
That's why he abuses spa girls .... that's all he has.

Only "a sniveling pussy wimp asshole" would abuse women! Originally Posted by LexusLover
^^^^^^A snapshot!

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I didn't ask you for a selfie. I asked what previous eccie handles have you used, jackass. You won't answer because you are a sniveling pussy wimp asshole who is incapable of being a man even once in your miserable feeble life.
I didn't ask you for a selfie. I asked what previous eccie handles have you used, jackass. You won't answer because you are a sniveling pussy wimp asshole who is incapable of being a man even once in your miserable feeble life. Originally Posted by lustylad
Now you know why he's strictly a "spa boy" now!
I didn't ask you for a selfie. I asked what previous eccie handles have you used, jackass. You won't answer because you are a sniveling pussy wimp asshole who is incapable of being a man even once in your miserable feeble life. Originally Posted by lustylad
Boring. You repeat yourself over and over. You are getting just as bad as ToyotaLover.
Boring. You repeat yourself over and over. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You wimp out over and over. Nothing boring about calling you a pussy. You must hear it all the time, you limpdick pussy.
Hildebeest campaign lawyer Marc Elias wrote that the campaign had "not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology."

"The campaign is grateful to all those who have expended time and effort to investigate various claims of abnormalities and irregularities," Elias wrote. "While that effort has not, in our view, resulted in evidence of manipulation of results, now that a recount is underway, we believe we have an obligation to the more than 64 million Americans who cast ballots for Hillary Clinton to participate in ongoing proceedings to ensure that an accurate vote count will be reported."

Now that a recount effort was underway, Elias wrote that it was "important" to participate in the proceedings. He played down the idea that the recount would change the outcome.

"We do so fully aware that the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states — Michigan — well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount," Elias wrote.

Brian Fallon, a spokesman for the Clinton campaign, rejected the notion that the campaign's actions might suggest to some that it was not accepting the election results. Fallon told The Washington Post "... we see no evidence of tampering so far, and acknowledge the margin in Michigan, which is the tightest of the three, exceeds the largest deficit ever overcome in a recount."

(Chicago Tribune)
And to further illustrate that these whining lib-retards wanting a recount because the machines "might have been hacked by the Russians" are really clowns without disguises:

Chris Thomas, the longtime director of Michigan's Bureau of Elections, said Michigan doesn't use the electronic voting machines identified in the report as being the sources of potential hacking.

"We are an entire paper and optical scan state," Thomas told the Free Press Wednesday. "Nothing is connected to the Internet."

(The Detroit Free Press)
That's right, chimp. Look who is howling now! Your fellow dimotards! The same folks who assured us there is no fraud are now demanding recounts! How does your tiny little chimp-brain explain and rationalize this volte-face? Originally Posted by lustylad
No fuck face your fellow dimatards howling about her and the recount. Damn you are dumb.