Movie Bullshit Thread-- Guardians of the Galaxy... One word... Glorious!

I took one on the chin last week but this more than made up for it.
I even got snookered into paying the up charge for 3d I didn't get but still left happy. Thumbs high!!!
Now to find the soundtrack...
i grew up near Raccoon Lake in Indiana. man-o-man we had some big raccoons there. seriously big raccoons. used to camp out there, the raccoons could stand up and dig into a 55 gallon trash barrel.

but none of them had guns.
Dance off!

And now there is absolutely, positively no doubt that the MCU is headed toward the Infinity Gauntlet. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Was there ever really any doubt after the Thanos cameo?

Iirc, the Gauntlet actually shows up in Odin's storage room in Thor as well.
Dance off!

And now there is absolutely, positively no doubt that the MCU is headed toward the Infinity Gauntlet. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Instant boner!
Was there ever really any doubt after the Thanos cameo?

Iirc, the Gauntlet actually shows up in Odin's storage room in Thor as well. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Well, after the Avengers post credit cameo, it was a good 98%.

But with all the misdirection in The Winter Soldier, there was always the possibility that Thanos was a red herring and Marvel would pull something out of their ass, like.... I dunno, Howard the Duck or something.

mmmmmmm, Lea Thompson in her underwear.

Great movie, time to go see it a second time. It was good fun and my fave behind Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Rocket stole the movie. Stay until after the credits.

And yes, we have seen 4 of the 6 Infinity Stones so far, to make Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-02-2014, 09:58 AM
W
mmmmmmm, Lea Thompson in her underwear.

Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
I knew I wansn't the only one to watch that last night.

And yes, we have seen 4 of the 6 Infinity Stones so far, to make Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
The Tesseract, The Aether and the Orb. What was the fourth?
HOLY FUCKING FUCK. Fav Movie of my year. Seriously. Going to see it again. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Notice anything new/different the second time around?
Saw it and it was pretty good. Great action and it didn't drag. Didn't seem too long either.

now i want me a zoe saldana look a like....hmmm....
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Saw it and it was pretty good. Great action and it didn't drag. Didn't seem too long either.

now i want me a zoe saldana look a like....hmmm.... Originally Posted by elcalifa
I think Jules was painted green once ... I am sure you could get her to do it again. Lol.
  • harry
  • 08-02-2014, 09:32 PM
A talking raccoon with an attitude wielding a fully automatic assault rifle... I'm in!
Yeah, Zoe looked damned good......green, yes, but sexxxxy just the same.
I think Jules was painted green once ... I am sure you could get her to do it again. Lol. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Making plans with Jules as we speak
Still waiting for Sandman to come to the screen. Preferably a TV show. Originally Posted by elcalifa
i've heard rumors of a Sandman movie - The Doll's House storyline i think? That would mean they'd skip the first 7 issues of the comic.

i hope it doesn't happen, as there's no way they could do it justice.