Providers, why no black men?

Mexican pimps dont like black people
I thinck the ladies just get tired, and fed up, with all the whiney ass fucktards.
NBA policies have helped in the overall conditioning of my brain when it comes to white women in public. In the real world.

I think twice before approaching and engaging in serious conversations with white women I meet around town here in Houston. They may be on Les Alexander's payroll Originally Posted by wreckshop

^ Seriously over NBA providers? I've never ran into a real world white woman that told me NO other than for the fact they were married or in a serious relationship. No disrespect intended but you've really conditioned yourself for no good reason at all.
What trips me out is when they say professional gentleman only but exclude black males. Lot of black professionals out there. Myself included. And I learned that some of these NBA providers ain't NBA. If you really want to see one you can usually get by with intelligent conversation. Conversation rules the nation.
What trips me out is when they say professional gentleman only but exclude black males. Lot of black professionals out there. Myself included. And I learned that some of these NBA providers ain't NBA. If you really want to see one you can usually get by with intelligent conversation. Conversation rules the nation. Originally Posted by rayg07

No thanks. I'll pass. I'll save my intelligent conversation
Wash it down with a Grape Shasta "soda water"

I am going to get some fried chicken and a watermelon, I will be back in a little while. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Wash it down with a Grape Shasta "soda water" Originally Posted by DToxxx

No way! Orange Fanta Soda Water! or a Big Red
http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ub-22/22423086

Even body rub chicks don't want to put their precious pretty hands on our dark skin.

I see Nuru ads being NBA also but I understand that. Two reasons: we're a bunch of primitive monkeys who can't hold back nor get the concept of tease and will demand that that wet pussy rubbing against us engulf our massively hard anaconda dicks, or we'll take it by force.

Or

Some of the ladies can't contain themselves when rubbing their bodies and pussies up against a black hard dick they'll be tempted to slide it in, he pops in her and she produces what she thinks is a potentially new social security number added to the welfare list. Originally Posted by wreckshop
I wonder exactly is this you? If not.. you should be.
My question is more from a curiosity standpoint or social/cultural anthropology standpoint. Originally Posted by Bigdawg300
Awesome.
This question is for providers that state no black men. The one ethnicity that is overwhelmingly turned down/avoided are black men. I often see no black men listed in BP ads as well as with some provider here. First, I do not care who a provider decides to interact with for it is her body and her right. Second, this is not about judging or casting right or wrong. My question is more from a curiosity standpoint or social/cultural anthropology standpoint. Do brothers not tip right, screw wrong, screw too hard, act too ghetto, or something as basic as they are not physically appealing? I never see providers list no fat men, no short men, no middle eastern men, etc. Originally Posted by Bigdawg300
Here is the National Forum Thread. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600

If anyone chooses so wisely to start this in another thread, they will get at least week of time off to think about it. I PROMISE!