port congestion: more positive action by the Biden administration

I gave mine to St Jude’s.
I am hearing that the Port of Houston is unloading ships around the clock.
You wouldn't know. You are a Biden basher all the way.

Originally Posted by VitaMan

This from the biggest Trump basher on the board. So if bashing a President is a bad thing........ You just can't help putting your foot in your mouth.
You wouldn't know. You are a Biden basher all the way.

Have you returned your stimulus checks yet ? Or did you cash them ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I bash a incompetent empty suit who is destroying America...your idea of an accomplishment is gummet out of control spending as it get larger and more bloated. When you brag about people getting tax payers money as an ACCOMPLISHMENT you don't have the intellect to understand SOMEBODY has got to pay for this ridiculous spending.
All your convoluted accomplishments you tout of BRANDON'S center around out of control spending and trying to fix problems he has created...fucking grow up and get over your TDS. Trump isn't in office anymore and your right, I will keep trashing the POS that is trashing this country and you will keep simping for him...some sad shit on your part but I don't expect anything of substance from you.
The economy is exploding under Biden. Record job growth and higher higher wages for working people. The supply chain just can't keep up with the Biden economy. He hasn't let us run out of toilet paper though like the trumpys did lol n omg n wtf. Biden has a lot to do to fix all the trumpy cartel fuck ups

Yes I did say so dah
  • H&H
  • 11-11-2021, 08:59 PM
Vitamin should be banned from posting her shit. Never has a reference and always claims fact. Same shit different thread. meh

And by the time Biden is through crashing the U.S. into the abyss, even Trump haters will be begging for the King's return.
This from the biggest Trump basher on the board. So if bashing a President is a bad thing........ You just can't help putting your foot in your mouth.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
VMs going to cry because people are making fun of Supreme Leader LOL
The Cali docks are the issue ,,, from china ,,,,, newson has EOs about type and newness of trucks which again is shoot everybody in the foot