What happened on Oct 7 one year ago was horrific. Israel's response? Genocide and state-sponsored terrorism..

Apologies if they're in order Waco Kid. I'd ask what the women were like, but figure since there are mobs of Israeli men in Colombia pursing Latina poontang, they must not be worth writing home about.

I hope this mess comes to a peaceful end soon. Israel's a nuclear power and Iran can be at the drop of a hat. Originally Posted by Tiny

the Israeli girls were hot. and all in the IDF.

Iran is a nuke rookie .. we'll see how good their soviet designed stuff is .. anyone want to bet their nation on how good the mega hi tech Israeli stuff is?

and Iran "might" have a few ready to go. what does anyone estimate Israel already has?
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 11:31 PM
^^Waco i appreciate that you do your homework. initially, i thought you saying that there was a generous offer to the Palestinians post 47. the Palestians of course haven't gotten any great offers post 1947. Ehud Barak's wasn't a great offer, but i ask my libtard friends how the Palestinians are in any way better off today for having refused it. anyway, i'll study both your posts before i reply.