Tan Lines or No Tan Lines....

Negative, as Norm would say NO NO NO!

Hardhat644
  • foX
  • 08-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Let me say first that, with or without tan lines, this is not a criteria that would cause me not to see ANY gal I was attracted to. Also, I would never encourage anyone to over-tan for obvious health reasons..... BUT well defined tan lines are a major turn on to me. And the more contrast the better. A dark tan juxaposed to never-seen-the-sun white breasts and bikini drive me nuts.

Must be some deep seated emotional thing.
I prefer you naked. That being said, I like tan lines, but being without does not make me hesitate one bit.
With tan lines.....love em...
My devious mind is thinking it would make the sweet spot easier to find in the Dark. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Oh, SP.....

You know your Sexy Penis Glow In The Dark Jewelry is ALL the light you'll need to find My sweet spot!!

Thanks to all that have posted! It really has been ....Ummm, well...confusing! Ha..
Yeah, you guys had me thinking "No Tan Lines" at first.
Now....more "Tan Lines" have come in.

Crap!!

But, thank you for posting your answers anyway. I will tally up the score in a few days. You will all see me sporting the majority vote!!
(Be sure to vote in the Poll that's listed here in Coed too!)

Thanks for all the Good Lovin from you guys...

Oh, and to those who propositioned me...Ya know, the guys that wanted to see my before "tan lines" and after "tan lines" photos?!
... Call me!

Ha.....no seriously.
(call me..)

~Kelly TNT
My choice is TAN LINES as I too find them to be quite a turn on. Something about tan lines just does it for me.
Tan line without a doubt!